2008 Skoda Fabia Project

TheBoyArmitage

He will not lose anything - the projectors don't take advantage of the reflectors inside the unit. Same thing with Monte Carlo headlights.

I have a Monte Carlo and whilst I love it the headlights are carp!

I have a Monte Carlo and whilst I love it the headlights are carp!

Depends on what you are running on them - if you got Xenons they are totally fine BUT that might go against UK regulations and MOT inspection. 

• 4 weeks later...

Might be selling up soon slotty! The chance to have a mk2 vRS seems to has risen up, don't think Its something I'm gonna miss out on! Thanks though! Sorry for such a huge delay on the pics btw, work has been HECTIC! Will have a look at them is afternoon! :)

TheBoyArmitage

• Like 2

Haha! I left my car with a guy who lives in my street that does car valeting, I left it in the morning look an absolute state courtesy of our wonderful English weather, came home to a perfectly clean car, looks amazing! He couldn't believe how much it had changed since the first time he valeted it! ????

TheBoyArmitage

• Like 1