Octavia coup

A friend of mine sent me this link the other day, got to say that this might be quite interesting...Mr Keban working on a new project?

An Octavia 4 door coupé , or a 3 door would be amazing. I doubt it'll see the day of light though, maybe a concept unless vw bosses okay the project and give it the green light! 

post-19833-0-11539000-1384523541.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can you imagine the waiting list for this... still, it would give Skoda another excuse for long delays.  Sorry, you can't have your Octavia yet, our production is all geared up for the coupe.

Suspense is killing me...

Images of a 4 door coupe (think Passat CC) which will apparently be unveiled at the Geneva Show. Didn't buy the magazine - Read it in the Sainsbury's Public Library.

• Like 1

The cynic would suggest that Skoda should not even entertain the thought of producing new models until they've sorted out the supply of the current ones. I read on here somewhere that the Octavia had particular problems with supply? :giggle:

Looks great..

I like big doors .. last  2 cars been  coupe's

Yes bit of a pain when someone parks a bit close to you in a car park..

I'm going too miss them when my vRS turns up...!!

There's a picture of the front cover of Auto Express here:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/63972/weeks-issue-auto-express

Not the best, but you can see the coupe. From the article, I suspect it is their idea of how it could look.

Isn't it just the Passat pictured below with a Skoda grille grafted on?  :bandit:

Very nice.

Reminds me of the Tudor concept. I wish they'd been allowed to make it.

Having seen it in the museum, it looked great in the metal.

Skoda-Tudor_Concept_2002_photo_01.jpg

I approve of the name... The styling ain't too bad either! ;)

Skoda cannot meet demand for the current Octavia. I wonder how they will cope with a new addition to the family?

Looks very understated for a coupe, dare I say dull?

Understated? Blimey, I dont think anyone could call the new coupe 'dull'! Looks stunning to my eyes, very Passat CC imo :)

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/octavia/84868/skoda-octavia-coupe-set-geneva-show

Understated? Blimey, I dont think anyone could call the new coupe 'dull'! Looks stunning to my eyes, very Passat CC imo :)

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/octavia/84868/skoda-octavia-coupe-set-geneva-show

But, as is always the case, "Our exclusive image" means that it's something they made up in the office and they are very often nowhere near the reality.