Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Nope, Forest of Bere.

Plastidiped your badges yet?? Haha

Knew it was a forest... its the trees you see....

Don't pick her up til Friday - insurance cheque waiting to clear!!!!!! Friday evening, badges will be done, unless I can do it on the base car park during the day....

• Like 1

Post PDI photos...

Skoda badges, vrs grille badge and possibly exhausts to be plasti dipped....

front.jpg

rear.png

I've done (plastidip'd) the Skoda badges on my black vrs, I like it! Ran out of masking tape, but will be getting more today to do the front vrs badge. I'll mask off the interior colours so only the chrome gets the matt black treatment.

I've done (plastidip'd) the Skoda badges on my black vrs, I like it! Ran out of masking tape, but will be getting more today to do the front vrs badge. I'll mask off the interior colours so only the chrome gets the matt black treatment.

Ah, that's a point.. try using electrical tape, its cheaper....

First hatch Ive actually liked the look of... no offence meant to hatch owners. its just the back end is very Friday afternoonish on the hatch... Same about the offensive sign in the background... :D

• Like 1

Octavia Mk3 Elegance Estate 1.4 TSI 140ps DSG in Denim Blue; spare wheel, LED rear lights, electric boot, heated front seats, auto dimming door mirrors.  Took delivery on 15th December 2014.  Not the best photos I'm afraid as they were taken on my mobile.

DSC_0626.JPG

DSC_0627.JPG

DSC_0628.JPG

Edited by themacster
  • Like 2