Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

11 minutes ago, JamiePvrs said:

It stayed this clean for about 6 minutes! 

Cleaned mine this morning and drove everywhere in the wife's car today just so it stays clean for the day :D 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phillips said:

Cleaned mine this morning and drove everywhere in the wife's car today just so it stays clean for the day :D 

Not a bad idea if the wife has a decent car. My wife has a 1.4 130 bhp meriva so I use that at last resort lol. I've done 40 miles in mine since cleaning it and it is absolutely ditched again :crying:

• Like 1

On 12/5/2017 at 18:25, Chelseacraig said:

On a vrs you got to have the stripes, they are @&£"ing hard to get straight though lol

not sure m8 they were on car when bought it

• 4 weeks later...

I had a letter from the Met Police with a Notice of Intended Prosecution stating I was doing 73 mph in a 30 mph area. It turns out my car's been cloned and the issue has been cancelled. The only place I've posted pictures is on this forum. Please be careful, unlike me, when showing the number plate of your car.     

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Torchythomas said:

I had a letter from the Met Police with a Notice of Intended Prosecution stating I was doing 73 mph in a 30 mph area. It turns out my car's been cloned and the issue has been cancelled. The only place I've posted pictures is on this forum. Please be careful, unlike me, when showing the number plate of your car.     

Hmmm

8 hours ago, Torchythomas said:

That's bad luck!  Bear in mind though that your number plate is there for all to see as you drive about and therefore the cloning isn't necessarily related to the pics you've posted here.  Glad you got it all sorted ok. :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Torchythomas said:

That's bad, glad you managed to get it sorted and hope it didn't cause too much distress to you!

I've seen it debated plenty of times on various forums about whether to obscure your number plate when posting pics online. I do, even though my plate is clearly visible in public, as it's easier to find and clone a plate online than to find a specific car and colour in person. You could drive round for a few hours and not find a Blue Octavia VRS, but go online and you can probably find the reg of one within minutes.

If I recall from your avatar pic, yours is one of the first pics in this whole thread.