Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Less than 24 hours old and I'm ripping things off, sticking things on and drilling holes in my new car. Mud Flaps fitted. Rear bumper protector in glossy black. Black Skoda badges. Dog guard from my old MK7 golf sort of fitted with a bit of bendification.

IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3464.JPG

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Ozzy25 said:

Less than 24 hours old and I'm ripping things off, sticking things on and drilling holes in my new car. Mud Flaps fitted. Rear bumper protector in glossy black. Black Skoda badges. Dog guard from my old MK7 golf sort of fitted with a bit of bendification.imageproxy.php?img=&key=66c1d7df650950da

IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3464.JPG

That looks awesome 

1 hour ago, Ozzy25 said:

Less than 24 hours old and I'm ripping things off, sticking things on and drilling holes in my new car. Mud Flaps fitted. Rear bumper protector in glossy black. Black Skoda badges. Dog guard from my old MK7 golf sort of fitted with a bit of bendification.imageproxy.php?img=&key=66c1d7df650950da

IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3464.JPG

230 or 245 ?

14 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

230 or 245 ?

Ha!!! Neither. Tractor :D. I tried using dental floss but it kept on snapping. Didn't bother getting fishing line as you suggested  :dull:. Used hair dryer to warm it up a bit then used a plastic card that comes with a SIM card. It flew off. 

Edited by Ozzy25
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ozzy25 said:

Ha!!! Neither. Tractor :D. I tried using dental floss but it kept on snapping. Didn't bother getting fishing line as you suggested  :dull:. Used hair dryer to warm it up a bit then used a plastic card that comes with a SIM card. It flew off. 

Doesnt matter what it is they all look the same. Well yours looks awesome and different with the modifications you have done. 

49 minutes ago, Ozzy25 said:

Just a little subtle touch. Yes or No??

IMG_3473.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

Not for me unfortunately. Different though. 

Is yours a dirsel??

Edited by Tim1631

33 minutes ago, Tim1631 said:

I know some of the GTD lads on The Golf forums who have done similar ableit using the S3/Golf R clips on the front Caliper. 

Don't mention GTD. That's what I wanted but they don't sell the Estate in Ireland. So went for the Skoda instead. 

38225062775_ea8d653653_b.jpg

Yeah, it's dirty. Winter wheel setup on 18" fully refurbished (solid matte finish from Leon FR), don't recall if I already posted without Xtremes. Second winter.

We celebrate 1 year together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 09/01/2018 at 10:51, nidza said:

38225062775_ea8d653653_b.jpg

Yeah, it's dirty. Winter wheel setup on 18" fully refurbished (solid matte finish from Leon FR), don't recall if I already posted without Xtremes. Second winter.

We celebrate 1 year together.

Those wheels look awesome on the car!! I do like them :)

• Like 1

@SashaGrace,

I've actually driven out the car on these wheels from the dealers, as it was severely snowing. I like them too, especially this unique matte finish. Originals on FR are glossy, polished and look quite a bit different. Xtremes make this car look very aggressive, and these soothe the appearance:

36520794684_91e3ae6474_b.jpg

I am very happy people like them. Not very usual wheel on Octavias.

• Like 3