Roomster Scout

manni

Don't really know if it was standard fit in the very bent car they came out of. It was a 2011 Monte. The seats were mint, not a mark on them, and they were just down the road from me, so didn't have to go far,to get them.

How about the seat changing? Is it hard to do? Those seats do have air bags also.

Edited by manni

The seats came complete with seat base,so was, unbolt old seat and bolt new ones in. I disconnected the battery so didnt get fault light. The only problem i had was the pressure pad in the passenger seat,took me three goes to get that to work properly,there are more tucks in the Monte seats.I'm happy with seats now.

ps,some very good pic's in your blog.

Don't really know if it was standard fit in the very bent car they came out of. It was a 2011 Monte. The seats were mint, not a mark on them, and they were just down the road from me, so didn't have to go far,to get them.

Did those seats come from lawrence07?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Today I installed rear bumper protector. Here's some pictures:

2015-07-27%2B17.08.17.jpg

Before installation

2015-07-27%2B17.12.02.jpg

Torx screw before removal

2015-07-27%2B17.12.08.jpg

Torx screw after removal

2015-07-27%2B17.15.28.jpg

Shield installed

Installation was painless, had to remove two Torx screws, detach protector from tape, press the shield to top of bumper and screwing those two Torxes back. I think it looks pretty nice after installation and it protects the bumper.