Touch up Paint ?

Arsey

I'm sure this has been done to death before but I've done a search and cannot find the answer !

My black 62 plate Superb Elegance Estate 170 has a small ding from a door scrape and I want to get a touch up stick.

I just wondered which type people are using these days and where can I find the paint code ?

Ta muchly

post-109093-0-89150200-1387106410_thumb.jpg

Got mine from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251153173681?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

It's not done a bad job, but I'm totally crap at touching up paint. Bottom line: the paint's fine; this is just a bad workman refusing to blame his tools.

My touch up paint came with the laquer (two pots complete with brushes from the dealer) and cost about £12. Have used them both on some small stone chips and the laquer to seal some "kerb" scuffs on one of my alloy wheels. :thumbup: