Which dealers *will* fit rear mudflaps to the vRS?

CONTACT DETAILS PLEASE. Part No. etc. Thanks.

Have you received yet or had notification of dispatched.

They must be getting loads of orders from this Briskoda members with Octavia MK3

Must be worth even more discount on future buys of products.

Its ok, you'll have Mudflaps for protection ;)

Ordered a rear set for just under 32 Euros delivered to the UK (They have a 15% sale on)... cheers!

Delivery to Northern Ireland gives a total cost of 32 euros. It's 15 euros to have them delivered to the rest of the UK, giving a total of 45.47 euros. Or did you enter an offer code?

has anyone got a pic of a VRS estate with flaps fitted interested to see what they look like fitted as thinking of asking for some on my MKIII when it arrives as my only gripe with me MKII is that any dampness on the road causes the rear to become filthy......and no one likes a filthy rear!

Just wondering the same, i can't find any photos of the estate with flaps fitted, wondering what it looks like?

No, not at all even though it was really cold out... The rears were the easiest, the fronts just needed a little flexing to 'slot in' to the body work and then be screwed in.

Did you need to do the whole heat them up prior to mounting thing?

• Like 1

Hi vrskeith, I fitted the last front set on my MKII without any issues. There seemed to be a question mark over whether the MKIII's would fit or not. Having paid over £26K for my car (like most other MKIII owners) I wasn't about to try and save a few pounds by possibly either not being able to fit these, or fitting them badly. I don't really understand your comment here, I simply put photos on to show another member that mud flaps can be fitted. Title of thread asks which dealers will fit, so I added this information too. I have also added a picture of the whole car, as asked by jbyrnes82.

I'm not on this forum to score points, or upset anyone, just thought I might be able to help out others who were unsure about an issue - isn't that what this is all about?

post-106713-0-65773600-1387752509_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

EXCEPT YOU PAID FOR FITTING , most people on here are looking at d.i.y.subtle difference

No, this thread is asking which dealers will fit mudflaps, not how to fit them yourself, the clue is in the thread title.

• Like 2

No, this thread is asking which dealers will fit mudflaps, not how to fit them yourself, the clue is in the thread title.

The thread title also infers that some dealerships are reluctant to fit them. Why? As this product would normally be considered to be a "no problem" D.I Y fitment.

So my frustration really is the lack of clarity given by Skoda UK, FOR DEALER /CUSTOMER FITTED OPTIONS. 

I didn't mean to upset you Fatfudgecat,(Christmas Stressy state)  thanks for the photos as they help with appreciating the affect on the overall look.

It would have been interesting to understand if the Dealership experienced any issue when installing the product.

Fitting mine in the New Year.

Agree with you Fatfudgecat about the purpose of the forum.

So a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.

vrskeith

• Like 1

The thread title also infers that some dealerships are reluctant to fit them. Why? As this product would normally be considered to be a "no problem" D.I Y fitment.

So my frustration really is the lack of clarity given by Skoda UK, FOR DEALER /CUSTOMER FITTED OPTIONS. 

I didn't mean to upset you Fatfudgecat,(Christmas Stressy state)  thanks for the photos as they help with appreciating the affect on the overall look.

It would have been interesting to understand if the Dealership experienced any issue when installing the product.

Fitting mine in the New Year.

Agree with you Fatfudgecat about the purpose of the forum.

So a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.

vrskeith

No problem vrskeith!

Also, spoke to Dealer and they were expecting problems with the fitting, but they had none at all; so any competent DIY enthusiasts should be able to fit these at home.

Merry Christmas to everyone!