mk1 octavia breaking rally red

TERKIN

I'm needing to sort some issues out on mine at present but depending on your bodywork I may well be interested in some panels as mine will need spraying on most as its a but worse for wear at present.

As before would be interested in front bumper, also bonnet if better than mine, front wings, n/s/f door and mirrors?

Now looks like need possible box and definitely needs a dv as mines knackered.

All things I may be tempted with.

is all in fairly good nick,the doors all have tiger seal on b pillars from the carbon trims. lol i only got 6spd box so time for an upgrade ;)think you best ome round and have a sort through lol

Looks like we may need to organise a pop over to yours at some time then :)

Have a little look through and see what's what :)

30 posted for whole center,have some spare sheets you can have to change bits if you want!

Cheers terkin and the sheets would be handy to do the head light switch surround pm me your PayPal and I'll send the money and my address.

do you still have the bonnet available and would you wrap so could be sent by courier cheers

Hi just read your comment.! I think I'm gonna go and get the interior off him at the weekend, and I could pick you the bonnet up for you if you like.!! It would save you in postage and I only live in chesterfield Derbyshire.

Cheers

Edited by Raz86VRS