we need more meets

shakVRS

"New Years day RollinCrew car meet guys! Time to bring the new year in daylight for a change. 2pm at the Ketch Pub in Willerby, HU10 6DP. Gives plenty of time for people to recover from the night before. If your feeling like you've had too much to drink the night before, please don't drink and drive as RollinCrew DO NOT condone this. See you on Wednesday"

Just found this on the face book site hope to get down there myself but won't be till later on at work till 4. 

How about when the weather gets better we try and get Yorkshire and north east meet and set up a date to meet up at Whitby goathland etc or around that area.

• 4 weeks later...

Jesus i thought so,if Chris can get there in half an hour his vrs must be very special fpmsl,its an hour and a half from mine :(

Add another hour on for me in Scarborough.  Crazy thing is, my best mate lives about 100 yards from the Malthouse in Rishworth Mill.  I'm hoping that I can combine the two for a meet one day and not have to try both ways in one day.