ColinD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eric @ AAT has some and at very reasonable prices :D

What sort are you looking for (although I think I know that answer to this :)

I've got a few places stored in my favorites at home I'll have a look and send them to you. Demon Tweeks do loads of different ones and don't forget we get a 10% discount there (not sure if its on wheels tbh)

21" Chromed wasn't it? :D

• Administrators

Anything straight spoked, 17's or 18's not quite made that choice...it's one of these spend to save debates and it's quite possible never to happen, but serves well to research these things.

Current hottys are:

FOX2.jpg

RSR.jpg

HYDRA.jpg

SLCHRONO.jpg

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/resources/images/list/ACTION.jpg

There are others, but this is the general look and feel for a light green estate that do not make it look daft IMHO, it's really hard.

Play safe is RS4 Replica's

These I like aswell, how many locking nut's would I need?

CANYON.jpg

• Administrators

Locking Q, was because the standard VAG one, is well standard, not really that secure is it?

Bromley asked about Fox 2, the top pic, but in the dark grey, sorry titanium, but he left a message saying he could not get as Fox do not make an fp2, which is Fox Premier 2, but hey ho. Need to ask him and not the lasss who answered, who I suspect forgot to expand fp2.

Dave,

Not the sames ones as above are they? Can't be having the same wheels you know, even if by accident.

I looked at a lot of multispoked wheels, just can't see them working on a light coloured *green* estate.

The lines of the octy need respecting and they are quite angular, thus thicker spokes are the order fo the day. There is somthing not right about a few thin spokes (4) on a large wheel, don't know keep seeing Nova's. But yes RS4 is wannabe kind of mindset...do I make this to hard for myself, I'll ask Tom, that should settle it!

Off to look at Rochford, got a tape of there music :D

Originally posted by TaviaRS in this post

Eric @ AAT has some and at very reasonable prices :D

What sort are you looking for (although I think I know that answer to this :)

I've got a few places stored in my favorites at home I'll have a look and send them to you. Demon Tweeks do loads of different ones and don't forget we get a 10% discount there (not sure if its on wheels tbh)

21" Chromed wasn't it? :D

we get 10% off at DT oh bollards.

:(

Q, that top one is truly awful, bling or not.

The second one looks almost as bad to clean as Mrs fen's Mondeo alloy. Might set the Wax Wizard a bit of a challenge.

Colin, I'm still with the original nr 2, cos of the broader spokes, but I can see where Q is going (other than mad! ;) )

Cheers,

Colin

As the driver of your car's doppelganger, I agree on the thicker spoke wheels - the standard ones suit the car better than the 16" vRS estate ones in my opinion.

In 17 or 18's, I like the Oz ones you pictured and another idea is the Rondel (Audi Competition) wheels, which are chunky, discreet and easy to keep clean. (Was it DevonU that has some of these - certainly a Fabia driver).

Rob