Sony XAV-60 Headunit

Chris

As the title really. I have a Sony XAV-60 DVD/CD/USB touchscreen stereo for sale. I bought it ex display from Halfords a couple of years ago and its currently in my Cee'd.

Works fine, I have the box and remote etc. The only thing to mention is there is a chip out of the facia. Its in the corner where the disc slot is but its hardly notocable.

Will upload a pic in a bit.

£120 posted by Hermes.

post-14092-0-41682800-1388252146_thumb.jpg

post-14092-0-69637900-1388252192_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Surplus to requirements now. £90 ONO!

Has USB input, aux in, DVD playback, really decent sound even with my standard kia speakers. My new car already has a Sony unit fitted and I'm going to see how it goes before upgrading it all!

I'm no expert but I'm guessing you dont use your mobile phone to come on briskoda

Not wanting to divert the OP's sales thread, but my access is probably 95% mobile using Tapatalk (which provides profile information by tapping on posters' avatar).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I want BT myself but its certainly cheap enough for someone wanting double din and the other perks including DVD, about as cheap as you ever going to get if you want that