Feb 2014 - Maidstone Meet

lfc958

Sat 1st Feb 2014 

Time - Table booked for 8:00 pm for 12 people.       :rock:  

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Please advise interest & just turn up ( NO booking required ) - Ta

Anyone that is unsure of who we are, goto the restaurant & ask for the table booked in the name of Collins

I'm hoping to be there and will also try to persuade my wife to join me as she will also be the owner of the skoda soon and needs to meet you peeps... ;)

I hope you are not trying to put her off before she gets the car! :rofl:

• Like 2

No...not at all Richard...She loves when I keep checking the Briskoda Site every 5 mins for any news or updates...:) that's why she's really keen to find out what this site and community is all about and why it keeps me busy for most of the day...:D

• Like 3

Should be there, a little news on the car/build, been having a bit of internal turmoil over an NA engine to be honest, especially after driving a turbonutterbast'rd car which pulled like a train on boost, that being about the only thing I'll miss from the storm. Anyhow I have sought some inner peace and a resolution to the turmoil and bought a supercharger,..well it'll be rude not to.. had to be done.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry all, had it in my head it was next weekend.. :think:   Hopefully catch up next  month. Engine coming along, not bad for a fatman in a shed, estimated Bhp 300-340 or two toilet rolls to the mile...story of my life always waiting for bits, nearly done below

12276945264_535235cf83.jpg    12276696273_630ea1fa39.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry all, had it in my head it was next weekend.. :think:   Hopefully catch up next  month. Engine coming along, not bad for a fatman in a shed, estimated Bhp 300-340 or two toilet rolls to the mile...story of my life always waiting for bits, nearly done below

Are you - Persistant / determined , or a glutton for punishment to be doing another project,

Its too early in the morning for me to be seeing pictures like that mike!

looks great :)