Remap 1.2 TSI - 86hp

Thanks for reviving the thread. I own a 105 & I'm well up for a little more power when the 3 year warranty runs out in less than a year. Can see the reference to "same as the 105" but when I search the topic this thread on the 86 version seems to pop up most so perhaps there still hasn't been allot of progress or popular interest here with tuning up the 105...maybe due to allot still being within warranty...although I seem to recall a long time ago perhaps a company on here looking for a donor car to remap.

With reference to the tuning box on one of the above links to the Seat forum....I assume that item would fit straight into the skoda 105 and there not be any Seat specific software involved

Jay Mitchell is running Revo (86 version). Maps the same as the 105.

Be careful on the braking front though as the 86 runs a smaller setup.

True that. The 105 brakes only just fit in 15inch wheels dont they. You cant run 14inch winters.

Is performance that much better though dya think? To warrant a brake upgrade?

They small fade eventually haha

If upping from 86ps to 130ps then yes probably if you are driving on a track or some Mainland European roads.

But the car actually still weighs the same as when it was 86ps,

so really it just needs to stop just the same from 70 mph when it has been remapped to 130ps.

(or even 105 mph)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Anyone looking to getting a new vehicle with a Euro 6 Engine 1.2 TSI,  like moving to a Mk3 Fabia but want more power should maybe pop along to Awesome GTI and get a roadtest in one of their Remapped Ibiza.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/390949-apr-release-the-12tsi-software-and-were-loving-it

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/391830-12-tsi-remap

Edited by GoneOffSKi

• 4 years later...
On 16/03/2016 at 10:47, SuperB-Nl said:

f350288a3a114c0c7fe28f165db04729.jpg

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of remaping my 1.2 tsi CBZB but I'm concerned if that would have a negative effect on the chain tensioner and the whole chain issue that the 1.2 tsi has... Can you write your experience so far?

Thanks!