Rtech

I read a few reviews on there any a few golf gt tdi`s have been in for vnt clean and mapping.

Im looking for somewhere that does boost leak testing in birmingham

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

They mapped my fabia and cannot fault them. Only issue is if your car is lowered it may not go on the rollers.

They charge £250 for bespoke map but as my car didnt fit on the rollers (with coilovers as high as possible) they charged me £200 for a flash on.

They're huge in the 1.8T and 2.0TFSI scene. They did my old mk4. It was a great map.

They are massive in 1.8T and I predict they will be as big with the 2.0T FSI soon - Nick knows these inside out. They've mapped my VRS with a hybrid k03 and it's running 320bhp and 370 lb ft with a linear throttle and it's just amazing. They're making an easy 145bhp on PD105s with clutch and turbo preservation measures too (ie they're not going mental).

I read a few reviews on there any a few golf gt tdi`s have been in for vnt clean and mapping.

Im looking for somewhere that does boost leak testing in birmingham

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The place next door to R-Tech (Dynodaze) Have a smoke testing machine to test for boost leaks. they charged me £30 when i did it on my fabia.