Phone holders/solutions

thats not too bad. what about when you open that flap? does it not catch on windscreen?

Nope. It's fine. I have this one because it puts the phone right where I need it to touch and get best sight when using the Waze sat nav app. It also blends right in weirdly. Dead easy to take the phone out and put back again. Really sturdy, never comes off. I've tried loads of cradles before settling on this one. Not for everybody but suits me perfectly.

Not my install, but... the silver surround pops off with a little encouragement (but be careful as they are about £45 to replace if you get it wrong) and then there's loads of room down the side of the radio and behind the air con housing.

just found an exelent way to mount your phone in your top cubby for fee and it only takes a second to install! just remove the rubber tray, turn it round with the bottom facing towards you wedged against the lid and there you have it. your phone fits nicely and doesnt slide at all. 20140111_130450.jpgIMG-20140111-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1

just found an exelent way to mount your phone in your top cubby for fee and it only takes a second to install! just remove the rubber tray, turn it round with the bottom facing towards you wedged against the lid and there you have it. your phone fits nicely and doesnt slide at all. 20140111_130450.jpgIMG-20140111-WA0000.jpg

Don't put your foot down too hard though :-)

Not really interested in the holder but.. how you managed to run cables under the dash cover?

Just took the radio out and routed the cable down the side and pushed it back in. Ran the wire all the way to the fuse box. But I didn't like it like that as it pushed the metal trim out a bit.

I've tried lots, but found most to be cheap plastic junk. Currently using something called akron which I bought from Amazon for around a tenner, seems better built / quality of plastics than most other. Clamps onto the air vent and fits a galaxy s3 perfectly.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

i always use a brodit holder....very well designed to fit exactly to your car and your phone.

available from here... http://www.dsldevelopments.com/

+1 however they sell on eBay through carphoneholders (same company as paperwork arrived with DSL on it) a few pence cheaper and with free p&p :thumbup: