How Fast are Briskoda 2014 - Saturday August 16th

PastyBoy

I can only work with what MSV are telling me and they tell me there's no dates available before then

I'd probably pencil in 8am and 10am and let the bun fight commence in a first come first serve way to book the slots as people want.

Those not quick enough to get in to the 10am session will have to brave an early start and go for 8am i guess

• Like 1

Why not use the two lists we started? Make session 1 the 10am slot and session 2 the 8am slot and anybody who can't do either can then amend the list.

Or failing that.

Session 1 8am

etc

Session 2 10am

1 j0hn - mk2 octavia vrs

2 jonny5ive - popemobile

3 vRSAlex - mk2 octavia vrs

etc

:giggle:

Problem with that is, people will put their name down and then not pay a deposit.

But they will be taking up the space of someone willing to phone up, pay and commit to coming.

First come, first served works far better IMO because you know the people on the list are serious about turning up.

One time we had something 50% of the people that put their names on the list not phone up, pay or turn up!

• Like 1

What Richard said.

All i'm doing with regards to "organising" is making sure that MSV allocate the slots to us rather than selling them to Joe Public.

There is no way I have the spare funds to buy up 18 slots and then organise selling them on, and nor would i want to put myself in the finacial position of not selling them and being (potentially substantially) out of pocket.

It has to be first come first serve.

If you want to get in the 10am session pick the phone up and put the payment down.

Otherwise run the risk of potentially missing out and/or having to do 8am instead.

If everyone can give their opinion on doing August 16th over the weekend i'll potentially let MSV know to pencil us in on Monday

I am in, with regard to the lists, how about only entering your name on a list once you have paid MSV?

iirc last year we called them direct to pay and demolition pasty did not take the money, so just let us know who to call and when, then once paid in we can add our names to the list be that 8 or 10  :happy:

I am in, with regard to the lists, how about only entering your name on a list once you have paid MSV?

iirc last year we called them direct to pay and demolition pasty did not take the money, so just let us know who to call and when, then once paid in we can add our names to the list be that 8 or 10  :happy:

yep this.

i don't go anywhere near the moolah.

I just facilitate in locking the session down and providing a phone number! :D

Lists shall be cleared when the date is "locked in" and shall indeed be updated by people as they get their wallets out :thumbup:

• Like 2

Looks like a case of confirming the date with MSV and then just letting people book...

The drop out rate between saying yes and booking can be low or high anyway, there is no way to know.

So I say just go for it.

• Like 3