Back Again...Some questions!

BTS22

Not that it matters but are you sure about it being yours? That or I have been lead on about the number of miles the intake had been on a car for. I know the tape thing would make it pretty identifiable.

From AJ Fisher's sale thread:

"Thanks dude! Brought it off a member on here for £150 so just want what I paid back! Not here to make money of fellow briskodians!

The previous owner brought it in November 2012 from Awesome GTI, covered about 6,000 miles from new!"   

Which ties with Harri's

"For sale due to selling my Fabia VRS

An induction kit that adds real performance. It makes a lovely sound too, not too loud but a really nice snort after 5000 rpm and a bit of whoosh

This has only been on the car for 3 months.

It was purchased from Awesome at the end of November 2012, invoice included"

What was your previous username bud?

Only curious, it's nice to know a bit of the history of the kit I have fitted.

Yes, sorry George, ill get on to my dealer and ask.

GT86 life was good, brilliant to drive, not as quick as the twincharger in a straight line, felt much slower but on paper isn't supposed to be far behind. Was my first RWD car too so was interesting for me learning to drive it, and where the limits were.

Changed a lot on the car and put some wider wheels on with Maxxis MA-Z1 tyres after loving them from sharkriders recommendations with the vrs. They had much more grip and I preferred this as the standard car likes to slide, its fun don't get me wrong, but when im fairly new to RWD cars it didn't inspire much confidence for me personally. I guess it was down to a lack of experience.

With fuel, the GT86 isn't really that bad, with mostly short trips, I was averaging 34mpg on the computer. For a 2.0 litre boxer engine I was impressed. The only thing is, if you want to get the car moving quickly, you need to really rev it which kills your consumption!

Twincharger has the edge in mpg, speed and road tax (GT86 is £220 per year)!

• Like 1

Not that it matters but are you sure about it being yours? That or I have been lead on about the number of miles the intake had been on a car for. I know the tape thing would make it pretty identifiable.

From AJ Fisher's sale thread:

"Thanks dude! Brought it off a member on here for £150 so just want what I paid back! Not here to make money of fellow briskodians!

The previous owner brought it in November 2012 from Awesome GTI, covered about 6,000 miles from new!"   

Which ties with Harri's

"For sale due to selling my Fabia VRS

An induction kit that adds real performance. It makes a lovely sound too, not too loud but a really nice snort after 5000 rpm and a bit of whoosh

This has only been on the car for 3 months.

It was purchased from Awesome at the end of November 2012, invoice included"

What was your previous username bud?

Only curious, it's nice to know a bit of the history of the kit I have fitted.

150% that's my kit mate, I have photos of it fitted on my old car. AJFisher did buy it from me for £150 but he got a load of extras with that! including oil, stubby aerial etc.

If I were you, it needs to be cleaned if you haven't already done that and re-oiled. Its done more than 6000 miles when you bought it I can assure you that. PM me mate if you want anymore info.