ebay surprises me again

To be honest mate, I would not even be tempted for a second swap my Vrs with that Silver scape out of the scrap yard, It may have never been to a show but its a project currently running at 198 BHP, has more mods, and better ones, and is just maybe one of the best kept 04 VRS condition wise on here.

And would like to add that I would not even swap the 3 grand sound system in my car for your entire car.

But to be fair to your car, If you want to break it for parts I will give you £150 for the exhaust system

Edited by KillerShark1978

If a company uses recaro seats, they keep the name on them, knowing they are the best. It's a selling point. The Fabia seats are no way near supportive or comfortable enough to be recaros. They are bolstered yes, but there are other seat manufacturers out there

that's not actually true :rofl: :rofl:

carry on :giggle:

Wow there are some people here that are keyboard warrior's on here. The car hasn't been in a crash its hpi clear genuine mileage fsh and 3 owners from new. Now if youve got prove this ain't true please do back up your theory.

What a ****** you are!

I just hope that I never meet you....

Glad you arrived. GLWTS I like it.

• Like 3

Ah yes, the ICE section, where I corrected you as you thought your Skoda Fabia was made in Germany :happy:

• Like 3

Wow, that subwoofer

So that's how you get over 300 brake...

......and impress the young girls on Great Yarmouth seafront

• Like 1

haha your vrs makes me laugh alot :) wow look at all them subs and amps mate I bet the chavs love them. And now to the doorcards which youve ****ed up well done you. You may have a gold star for your shirt for that.
  • Like 1

If it doesn't have the recaro badge, how do you know they are genuine recaros??

Recaro will supply frame work and runners. And indeed did so back in the day to vauxhall. Vauxhall then used Recaro frames and runners and attached their own sports seats.

So you will find recaro stickers on the runners and frame work but seats in their entirety were not assembled at the Recaro factory.

For what its worth this is my Fabia

PD150 Turbo, with PD160 intake mod and intercooler.

Red Dot Racing custom remap has it clocked on a rolling road at 198BHP

Its not quite finished, still the Suspension and Exhaust system lined up next followed by GTB2260 turbo and new induction kit in the not to distant future, make no mistake by the end of this year, this could be a show peace.

Suspension plans mapped out here

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/298868-suspension-upgrades-looking-for-advise/

IMG_20130929_114225.jpg

IMG_20131023_174258.jpg

And seriously with that sound system, in place, which fabia would you prefer, mine is worth £3300 top, since it is immaculate, so what makes yours worth £5,500 maybe I am missing something