FOR SALE - Fabia VRS Modification Job Lot (+ Free Car)

PastyBoy

Following the accident 2 weeks ago i am putting up for sale all the modifications from my car with one small catch.......you have to take the car as a whole.

I bought the car back following it's Cat C write off with the intention of breaking it down myself, selling the modifications and any standard parts that people required.
However it quickly dawned on me that I'm missing the time, space, skill and tools do undertake such a job so the car needs to go as a whole.

You are buying:

• Black & Red mk4 Golf Recaro Interior (customised front & back to bolt straight in to the Fabia)
  • Jabbasport Rear Anti-Roll Bar
  • PD160 Intake
  • Seat Sport Momo Front Strut Brace
  • Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter
  • Audi TT 312mm front brakes
  • Jabbasport 177bhp custom remap (although this is obviously in the ECU attached to the engine)
  • Golf mk4 Montreal Alloy Wheels in gold (although one has a chunk missing following the accident and 2 others are kerbed)

Attached to all those you will receive the rest of an '04 plate Corrida Red Fabia VRS; prime to be broken down for parts for yourself or to sell on.

Car has covered ~137000 miles but has been maintained regardless of cost, serviced regularly, and given it's age has had a lot of wear & tear parts already replaced.

The turbo was replaced following failure in the summer with one that had done 65k
The suspension was refreshed all round again from a 65k donor
The front springs and top mounts were then replaced for brand new following a snapped spring
All brake discs and pads were replaced in the summer so are less than 10k old
The clutch has never slipped and the engine did (and still does) run perfectly,

Damage from the accident is limited to the near side wing, front door, rear door, and rear 3/4 but the rest of the body work is in pretty good condition for a 10 year old car.
Front and rear bumpers are both intact.
Headlights are clear and non-hazy (i'll even throw in the old set if you want them)
I'll also include original 288mm front brake calipers and the original PD130 intake

So a selection of choice modifications for a "stage 1" Fabia with a free car attached which you can break down make some money back or just scrap and make money that way :)

Car is located in Gloucester and obviously being written off and having suspension damage mean it'd need to be trailered away.

I'm looking for £1000

i'll put up the full service history when i get the book back tomorrow as well as some photos.

Any questions go ahead and ask.

• Like 1

'tis only metal and plastic but still hurts to see it sat stricken on the drive.

Breaking it isn't too much of an issue I just lack the space really.

And if people start wanting stuff from under the bonnet i'm a little out of my depth :D

I do have access to a tame mechanic though should need be.

Anyway now it's returned turns out I was actually a bit hefty with my mileage guess.
It's actually only just turned over 134,000 - practically a spring chicken.

It was serviced at

45417 in cambelt

118328 inc cambelt

and as said still runs like a dream :thumbup:

• Like 2

While i appreciate the free bumps if any one else posts about individual parts i will be sending the flying monkeys out to hunt them down and maul off their private parts

Such a shame to see this car go the way of the dodo.

Air con pump please may maul maul haha

Free bump

Edited by NathanG