pic of twin pipes

They look the buisness mate. Thank you for posting the picture. Only question remains is why don't they fit them as standard?

Cost cutting is the only thing i can think of, which i would understand with trim levels ambient and classic, but they should really be standard on the elegance. The sport has them from new :confused:

Cost cutting is the only thing i can think of, which i would understand with trim levels ambient and classic, but they should really be standard on the elegance. The sport has them from new :confused:
A word of caution for 2.0 TDi owners: the twin pipe exhaust trim requires the existing downward slanting twin pipes to be sliced off to 71mm long before the exhaust trim can be WELDED on........ not a job for the faint-hearted! :cool:

Well back from it's service running sweeter and faster than ever, having said that they did give me an 05 Octy 1.6FSi as a loan, to quote the Service Manager it has 115BHP but there not sure where.

Anyway fitted the door trims earlier and pic of exhaust trim.

5710.attach

5711.attach

5712.attach

5713.attach

I am well impressed with the door trims, I have them on my old Honda Accord, with the metal plate with "Accord" on it, but on the Accord it just covered the top part by the rubber trim not both as in the Octy's case. When I first got the pack I thought they had sent me two lots.

Work out good VFM IMHO as I originally thought

• 3 months later...
My dealer didn't have the info to fit them either' date=' they just hacked the pipes off and clamped on the new pipes.

By the way, Milotec has a pdf file on it at

[url']http://www.milotec.de/pdf/octaviaII/69901_69902.pdf[/url]

That's really helpful, just e-mailed him the pdf!

Cheers

Steve

My dealer is looking for any info on the correct proceedure to install these, if anyone has it, it would be gratefully received!

I got a little booklet with mine from Skoda telling you how to do it. The dealer bodged it actually and just bolted them on.:mad: Looked awful. I complained and apprentice got a slap around head :eek: and I got mine fitted, properly this time, for free!:thumbup:

I got a little booklet with mine from Skoda telling you how to do it. The dealer bodged it actually and just bolted them on.:mad: Looked awful. I complained and apprentice got a slap around head :eek: and I got mine fitted, properly this time, for free!:thumbup:

Does anyone have the correct part number for the 2.0 TDi trims?