Rolling Road Day - AMD Essex

vrsRob

I would bring the Yeti if you do another, but I suspect a lot of people don't need to RR their cars again already.

Probably more of a yearly thing?

I would bring the Yeti if you do another, but I suspect a lot of people don't need to RR their cars again already.

Probably more of a yearly thing?

Absolutely Richard, I thought yearly too but if there's enough people that couldn't make the last one then I would be happy to arrange it again  :thumbup:

Ok, so there is some interest then....let's see just how much interest and I will look into dates...

If I organise another RR Day, at AMD Essex, who's up for it? Dates to be confirmed;

1 - vrsrs - MK1 Fabia vRS 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cool!! I too am keen to see what's going on with mine, especially after reading an SE made 178 after a shark stage 1!!

Just need to figure out how to get up to east London to collect my latest upgrade...anyone going between east London and Kent in the near future??...