Any way to identify the contents ?

Binzie

Were you given it or have you purchased some of the AS products?

This will give us all a bit more of a clue,

it looked deep red (when zoomed in) and I first thought Very Cherry (AutoBrite wheel cleaner) as it looks like a bottle I have, but I don’t tend to used the AS stuff so I am not 100% sure of their products.

Go to any detailing suppliers and they will obviously call it that.... but isn’t it funny how Auto Smart don’t as they realise there is more to the world than the minuscule amount of people into detailing,

I would imagine their dedicated detailing products are a tiny percentage of their turnover.

ATEOTD their cleaning products aren’t exactly the best on the market anyway are they.

Go to any detailing suppliers and they will obviously call it that.... but isn’t it funny how Auto Smart don’t as they realise there is more to the world than the minuscule amount of people into detailing,

I would imagine their dedicated detailing products are a tiny percentage of their turnover.

ATEOTD their cleaning products aren’t exactly the best on the market anyway are they.

At The End Of The Day....I'm getting good at this!!!!!

I think ill take all the advice 

• spray on an inconspicuous place on the inside of a wheel and see if there is a reaction
  •  
  • If no bin it 
  •  
  • Fill it with ribena 
  •  
  • dose with vodka 

Thanks 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...