Vrs delivery locations

Yeah it's a white hatchback, TDi. Got a few options, namely winter pack, sunset glass, simply clever pack, cruise, canton stereo, colour maxi.

I'm really happy with the car. Engine is really strong and torquey. Returning 47mpg mixed use. Handling a ride are excellent. Build quality is very good (though I am used to Renaults).

I've seen one other white hatchback and two blue hatchbacks other than the dealer demos

• Like 1

Hello All,

Pls also have a look out for mines, dealer confirmed as on-route to Grimsby so may be shortly arriving:

- vrs estate race blue

- standard vrs black alloys

- panaromic roof

- black pack

- premier leather

- on way to Birmingham, West Midlands

One love!

2 octavia vrs hatchs gone to Leeds Skoda, 1 black, one blue!

2 octavia vrs hatchs gone to Doncaster Skoda 1 white 1 black.

I have hessle in the morning... But that normally means Vw and Audi, but I'll keep my yes out for the one going hull Skoda. I havnt forgot.

• Like 1

I had an email to say mine had been shipped and was in the UK........so on the off chance its at Grimsby rather than Sheerness its a TSI, in Black, with black pack and sunset windows, Gemini Anthracite Wheels, winter pack, VRS leather seats with Silver stitch.......should be headed for Progress in Northampton

I had an email to say mine had been shipped and was in the UK........so on the off chance its at Grimsby rather than Sheerness its a TSI, in Black, with black pack and sunset windows, Gemini Anthracite Wheels, winter pack, VRS leather seats with Silver stitch.......should be headed for Progress in Northampton

eatate or hatch, body type is important for me to spot it in the yard. The rest is for me to identify it could be yours.

Colour and body type!

eatate or hatch, body type is important for me to spot it in the yard. The rest is for me to identify it could be yours.

Colour and body type!

Sorry!! Forgot the important bit!! It's a hatch, and it's in pearl black!

Sorry Ben mines a hatch. Didn't put that part. doh

its ok, in a yard of around 500 cars, I look for vrs's (octavia) as the colours stand out more. If I know what body type it is then I know it (could) be yours! Then the spec and location gives me a good idea that it is. Not definite though. When I'm not too busy I'm able to check others cars and give a heads up to where they are going.

For those that don't know, I'm a transporter driver and have cars to check for damage and load into my truck also. So when I see a vrs I check the location. I'm too busy delivering other peoples cars they are waiting for to go searching for cars. Someone today will take delivery of a Matt black RS6 in knearsborough £100,000 car im about to deliver!!!! Wow!!

• Like 1

Ordered my Race Blue VRS estate Jan 30. Was told today it has arrived in the UK yesterday at port just awaiting transport. It is coming to Northern Ireland and I am hoping for next week!! Ben I hope you can enlighten me on the drive to Stranraer I presume especially how long etc? It's nearly here!!

Ordered my Race Blue VRS estate Jan 30. Was told today it has arrived in the UK yesterday at port just awaiting transport. It is coming to Northern Ireland and I am hoping for next week!! Ben I hope you can enlighten me on the drive to Stranraer I presume especially how long etc? It's nearly here!!

your car will be picked up at Grimsby and taken to a port near the Liverpool area. Not sure what port... But it'll be dropped off there and then transported on another boat where another transport company will pick the car up ready for delivery to the dealer. I have no idea of what time frame you are looking at.

I used to deliver Mercedes commercial and jcbs to the ports around the uk, and that's how they do it and used to see transporters dropping off and delivering to the docks. Sorry I'm not much help on that.

Sorry Ben mines a hatch. Didn't put that part. doh

2 octavia vrs's going out this morning, both hatch! 1 blue 1 black, both going to hull Skoda

Do you have Instagram? I've taken a photo of both cars. I'll put it on my page for you to have a pre delivery look haha

My username is ben_1h or try ben_howarth46 you'll see me.

• Like 1

2 octavia vrs's going out this morning, both hatch! 1 blue 1 black, both going to hull Skoda

Do you have Instagram? I've taken a photo of both cars. I'll put it on my page for you to have a pre delivery look haha

My username is ben_1h or try ben_howarth46 you'll see me.

Fantastic cheers Ben :clap: , Are you taking them??

Fantastic cheers Ben :clap: , Are you taking them??

no, I just taken 6 vw's to Wakefield and going back now for a load near or around Doncaster. Is yours the blue or black one? I did think it was the black one. I'll video it if it's there when I get back to the docks.
  • Like 1

no, I just taken 6 vw's to Wakefield and going back now for a load near or around Doncaster. Is yours the blue or black one? I did think it was the black one. I'll video it if it's there when I get back to the docks.

No mines the Race Blue one. Its my own car rather than a company one and although I love black Imho it shows the scratches up to easily and as I am looking to keep the car 6 years plus went for the blue.its going to be a bit of a revelation as at the moment I am driving a 105bhp Passatt Diesel. just really got peed off with the stupid electronic handbrake especially when it failed and rolled back into a 4x4 in a pub car park lol luckily no damage. Only video if you have time you've done enough already by giving me a photo! I am well happy with that obviously I expect you have deadlines to meet as I know only too well my self being a class 2 driver by trade.  :happy:

No mines the Race Blue one. Its my own car rather than a company one and although I love black Imho it shows the scratches up to easily and as I am looking to keep the car 6 years plus went for the blue.its going to be a bit of a revelation as at the moment I am driving a 105bhp Passatt Diesel. just really got peed off with the stupid electronic handbrake especially when it failed and rolled back into a 4x4 in a pub car park lol luckily no damage. Only video if you have time you've done enough already by giving me a photo! I am well happy with that obviously I expect you have deadlines to meet as I know only too well my self being a class 2 driver by trade. :happy:

i wasn't able to get a vid but did see it being loaded. It was put rite behind the can on the bottom deck, and by a good friend and colleague. So it's in safe hands.

Yeah I had the black vrs fabia diesel a few year ago now! Nice car just shown the dirt a lot and swirl marks galore! The hardest thing to get used to ok the new diesel vrs octavia is the clutch. The biting point is very small. But I really like that. Only the golf GTD feels like that too.

No, we don't have delivery times or deadlines! It'll get there when it gets there is how we all are. Once the car is released, it'll get there that day or at the latest the next. Normally our company are in front and never need to rush! We have urgent cars. But that's a error from the dock staff or that Carr will be used as a launch demo.

7cars back to bloody Wakefield vw again. That's twice today haha

• Like 1

Just been told my car was shipped to Grimsby and was awaiting transportation on to Northampton...the transport order was signed off on Monday evening...it may be still there or en route as it hasn't arrived at the dealer yet....

Just been told my car was shipped to Grimsby and was awaiting transportation on to Northampton...the transport order was signed off on Monday evening...it may be still there or en route as it hasn't arrived at the dealer yet....

from Grimsby, Northampton is about 3 hours drive, (in a truck) so yeah! It's likely, your car may be on the back of a truck for delivery first thing tomorrow. That's if it was picked up this afternoon. But if it's picked up in the morning, it'll be delivered the same day! I did see a blue octavia estate (think that's what you've ordered isn't it?) but wasn't able to get to it to find the location. Infact... Haha thinking about it! I checked! But can't remember the location! Silly me!! I'm in the docks in the morn so I'll take a look for you!

@hawkeye... Yes! Some of my pictures on Instagram give that away! ;-)

Dealer says my vRS is now at Grimsby. Due to deliver to Benfield Harrogate any day!

Red, petrol hatch, with sunroof. Any sightings gratefully received. :clap:

from Grimsby, Northampton is about 3 hours drive, (in a truck) so yeah! It's likely, your car may be on the back of a truck for delivery first thing tomorrow. That's if it was picked up this afternoon. But if it's picked up in the morning, it'll be delivered the same day! I did see a blue octavia estate (think that's what you've ordered isn't it?) but wasn't able to get to it to find the location. Infact... Haha thinking about it! I checked! But can't remember the location! Silly me!! I'm in the docks in the morn so I'll take a look for you!

@hawkeye... Yes! Some of my pictures on Instagram give that away! ;-)

No, mine was the black hatch with the black pack,leather with grey, sunset windows.....

Dealer says my vRS is now at Grimsby. Due to deliver to Benfield Harrogate any day!

i don't deliver to Skoda Harrogate, as my truck is too big to get in. But our company do. I'll keep my eye out in the morning.

I'll post when I see anything. :-)

Thanks for everything Ben Delivered this afternoon went to see it. Car was Even better than I expected, thanks for all you help to keep my excitement levels up  :thumbup: . Good man.

Just wondering why you chose benfield over dmkeith in york? I opted for dmkeith purely for convenience