Vrs delivery locations

Can't believe I finally getting to post on this thread!

Mine should be getting built this week, race blue tdi combi, sunset glass, anthracite geminis and pano roof .

It's off to dm Keith in York

what body shape? I deliver there. I'll keep my eye open.

Had an email from the dealership today to say that my car was in the UK Port at Sheerness and should be at the dealership in Aldershot very soon. I wish it would hurry up as I ordered it in January.

Waiting for a White VRS TSI Estate with leather and black pack going to Birmingham. Built around 15th June and was sitting at Emden at the start of last week, so any day now. :-)

Waiting for a White VRS TSI Estate with leather and black pack going to Birmingham. Built around 15th June and was sitting at Emden at the start of last week, so any day now. :-)

i shall have a look tomorrow.

Seen a blue hatch going to Stockport.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't believe I finally getting to post on this thread!

Mine should be getting built this week, race blue tdi dsg estate, sunset glass, anthracite geminis and pano roof .

It's off to dm Keith in York

Hope you had a good holiday ben!

Once you get back keep an eye out for my car, it's been in emden since Monday. So should be on its way soon.

Thanks

Alastair

I'm back guys! Hol was great! Docks are quiet at the min as it's end of year. But I'll be back into looking for your cars when I get back tomorrow.

Thanks Ben, don't need to look too hard yet, call with dealer today and car is still at Emden despite being released from factory on the 4th July!

• Like 1

I'm back guys! Hol was great! Docks are quiet at the min as it's end of year. But I'll be back into looking for your cars when I get back tomorrow.

Glad your enjoyed your holiday.

Mines due at dm keith in york tomorrow, hope you get to deliver it.

Ps could do with it nice and early thursday morning :)

I was in York today, but delivered Vw. No deliveries as far as I'm aware to York today!

I did deliver 2 octavia vrs estates to Doncaster. A primer colour one and a white one.

I was in York today, but delivered Vw. No deliveries as far as I'm aware to York today!

I did deliver 2 octavia vrs estates to Doncaster. A primer colour one and a white one.

Got a call today from my dealer saying they were expecting it in today late afternoon. It's been sat in Grimsby for nearly a week, tempted to go get it ;)

Hi Ben

Looking for Corrida Red Hatch 2.0L Diesel DSG - going to DM Keith Leeds

Due soon as built couple of weeks ago.

Any news greatly received

Cheers