Vrs delivery locations

So, got an update from my dealership today that they are expecting my VRS to turn up early next month. Considering I only ordered it on the 02/08 I'm not holding my breath as that's an insanely quick turnaround, but if you do happen to spot a VRS Estate in Rallye Green heading for Colchester I will consider getting very excited :) (although not sure which port it'll be coming in to)

Cheers

Dan

So, got an update from my dealership today that they are expecting my VRS to turn up early next month. Considering I only ordered it on the 02/08 I'm not holding my breath as that's an insanely quick turnaround, but if you do happen to spot a VRS Estate in Rallye Green heading for Colchester I will consider getting very excited :) (although not sure which port it'll be coming in to)

Cheers

Dan

its very likely it'll be going through Grimsby, I doubt that'll be hard to miss! I've been delivering a lot of volvos lately and havnt had chance to look for cars for people. Bloody XC60's are going out like they're going outta fashion.

• 3 weeks later...

Ben

Hi been eagerly following this thread for the last few months waiting for this day.... Wondered if you delivered to Rainworth in Mansfield as my Octy VRS in Metal Grey is due to be delivered there over the next week, it's currently on a ship being brought over! It's got grey stitching on the seats and black pack with the rear window tints... Could you keep an eye out for it please....the wait is almost over! I ordered the metal grey without actually seeing one in the flesh so hope it's as good as the pictures !!!

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its very likely it'll be going through Grimsby, I doubt that'll be hard to miss! I've been delivering a lot of volvos lately and havnt had chance to look for cars for people. Bloody XC60's are going out like they're going outta fashion.

Hi Ben, quick update from my dealer this morning who advised the car is due to be shipped to the UK next week :) Getting excited now lol.