Newbie with Citigo

CTGO

Hi all I'm Rob,

Thought it was about time I signed up after viewing the forum as a guest for a while. I took delivery of the Citigo in October after a long wait but it was worth while. Here are photos showing how it looked, the big clean and a few updates hope you like  :)

• Like 1

Thanks. I should have said things I've done,

Removed bonnet, roof, wing mirror decals

Sport decals on front wings
Skoda and Citigo badges

Added,
Stainless steel door sill guards
White front bumper trim - that was lost after coming off in a terrible storm, gutted.
Front mudflaps
MTEC DRL bulbs
Philips Silver Vision
Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited

Welcome to the site.

Cool car, they do look nice in white.

Prefer it with all the stripes if im honest, looks a bit like a standard citigo from the front view

Kind of like you've had an accident and bought a new bonnet, but still waiting for the decals

Bulb upgrades look smart, and obviously you'll be keeping it in immaculate condition being a keen detailer

Enjoy the car, and indeed the site

Thanks for the welcome and comments  :) I wanted a more simple cleaner look, no dealer window stickers or big tax disc holder either, I'm happy how it's turned out.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Your car looks fantastic :) Anything else planned for it?

Cheers. Not at the moment although the chrome grill does bug me I just haven't decided what to do about it.

Edited by CTGO

My holder is from Halfords £1.50, no point spending much when the disc is abolished in October.

That was a pleasant news for me. Checked it on dvla. It will be nice to have clean windscreen with no disc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My holder is from Halfords £1.50, no point spending much when the disc is abolished in October.

I saw those in Halfords the other day and nearly got one. I went in for a magnatax disc holder I normally fit to my cars but they were out of stock. I'll get one now I know the disc is being abolished ;)