Fish and Chip Sunday, SCARBOROUGH 27th APRIL 2014

Some good banter guys! Been out on a pub crawl most of the day..... just catching up on posts today.

Hoping i get chance to wash the car tomorrow morning and keep up with Alan on the drive over   :giggle:  :happy:  :rock:

• Like 1

Health comes first, as always, Mike (although you could dose Kim up with some sleeping tablets to knock her out for a few hours)

Hope she's not in too much pain, and is up and about soon...........catch up with you another time

just got back in from this meet was a good meet and nice to see old faces and see some new. anyone who know the guy was in the octy vrs mk3, and another bonus is that i managed not to get the fuel light on the way back.  managed it on just under half a tank  :rock:

And I got 31.4 and we did not hang about . Got to see the old skool posse! And a few new faces. Stick some photos up guys . You made good time I got home at 6.22. Mind you once on single lane carriage ways you can only go as fast as the traffic in front

• Like 1

Great day out, great banter and good to see friends old and new!  :rock:

My phone pics of the day....  obvious arrival... Alan detailing ASAP!

57994078-16cd-4f0a-8619-edbe730840ea_zps

Some more cars....

8aea9120-1ebd-4bcd-b0ac-6b8b376dca21_zps

Superb picture of Alan with his dream car....

5d7f35e1-40a7-4df4-8d37-7a854dd2856d_zps

Thanks again to Andy for organising..... looking forward to the next one!  :thumbup:

PS: average mpg there and back was 31mpg; not bad at all  :giggle:

• Like 2

anyone know who the chap was with the mk3 vrs

vrsdaveb post 115

Thanks to Andy for organising, was a good day, but the weather was crap, back in Costa Del Manchester now drying out.

BlueR36's bird was a bit lifeless :giggle:

• Like 1

Almost forgot, didn't realise this meet was a fuel economy run :giggle: , so not recorded anything on the way there, naughty me :rofl: , on the way back 38.2, hope this is good enough for all you fuel conscious peeps.

• Like 2

Thanks to all who turned up, nice to meet everyone.

Hope Kim recovers quickly is not in too much pain.

:rain:  :rain:   Weather not very good but at least SWMBO got wet :rain:  :rain:  (  That cheered me up  ) something else for her to moan about, I complained to her about wetting the seats but would  she woud get in the boot. "  NO "    :no:   Never mind, theres always next time.

• Like 1

Great day out and good to catch up with people again. It was also good to have our own Yeti table at the restaurant :rofl:

50mpg each way which is pretty good going, though I suspect that will only translate to around 45 actual - filled up before setting off today and that worked out at only 38mpg :(

I'm presuming Alan got into the right R36 on the way home - obviously too common these cars :giggle:

• Like 1

Biggest laugh of the day was me thinking my central locking was faulty till I looked over and saw Ste belly laughing at me trying to open his! What's the bird reference? Seagulls not bombing my car ?

• Like 1