Locked keys in car

I must agree with the improvement once the battery is changed, though I just had the other fob battery change but it went dead when the new battery was fitted so they are having to replace the fob as well now.

I fookin was... The keys were in my jacket pocket. Put shopping and jacket into boot and closed it. It popped open,so I closed it again. This happened two or three times, I thought I was doin something wrong. It stayed closed but only then I realised the keys were inside. Eek

I think the car thought it would teach you a lesson.

To stop you locking the keys in the car it pops the boot back open several times.

You kept slamming the boot shut so the car thought "right I'll teach him so he never forgets again!".

Clunk!

On a serious note this was an issue, even before KESSY.

This is why I try to avoid using the middle 'boot only' unlock button on the keyfob. If only the boot is unlocked then it automatically lock's itself again when the boot lid is closed, whether the keys are on the boot floor or in your hand. Nearly got caught out a few times myself in the past.