Urgent help in Manchester area!

Been swapping my brakes and braided hoses over today on my car and I've managed to knackered one of my hose retaining bolts on the rear caliper for a 256mm brake. Don't suppose anyone has a spare one I can buy to try and get my car back on the road tomorrow?

Worth a try I suppose, kinda a long shot but willing to do anything to get it back on the road. Nothing has gone right today, should never of got outta bed in the first place haha

They won't be that expensive as they are only bolts. It might be halfords but it gets you back on the road. Hope they have them in stock. If not I'm only in oldham so wouldn't mind a trip out if none around your area don't have them.

Have you got transport to get to a breakers tomoz?Surely pick one up from there ;)

I've got one you could borrow,but you would need to pick it up from SY11 postcode Monday afternoon. :)

Yeah the banjo bolt forgot the name of it.

Hope Halfords sell them will pop over to my local one tomorrow and see.

Doubt any breakers will be open on a Sunday, know the ones I normally visit aren't open

Do you mean the banjo connector that arches the hose to the caliper ? If so halfords should do them

Hummmm, I'm guessing that that will be a big ask as these bolts and seals are sold as part of the hose assembly - so why make them available on their own!

Hummmm, I'm guessing that that will be a big ask as these bolts and seals are sold as part of the hose assembly - so why make them available on their own!

Mind you, buying a new hose with that type of fitting might be the only quick way out of this.

I've got 2 bolts from the 312mm fronts. Don't know if it's the same size as rears but they look like the one on the picture. Will post the size when get home from work.

100_0930.jpg

I managed to get sorted on a bolt but thank you very much for offering, I have another issue with the HEL brake line, the ends where the banjo bolt sits through into the caliper are too small for the banjo bolt to sit through.

It's a full kit I had when I got the car and the front hoses fitted fine with no issues. Seems as though I may have to make my own hoses up to suit with the correct sized ends on

Edited by Southy