The West Meon Hut #12A

@Lee

The West Meon Hut 1st Anniversary meet. All Welcome

Yes, it's been a whole year since we started these meets so a big thanks to everyone who's attended.

Special thanks to Sam (Vladsoilerofcarpets) and JerryT who attended the first meet along with myself. A cold evening with snow on the way home and for two of us a dead deer sprawled across the road on a NSL stretch to contend with

Never would have thought a whole year later we'd still be going but here we are :thumbup:

Thankfully from the end of this month, we'll have an extra hour of light so hopefully some more time to talk cars outside :)

Anyway, I digress :think:

When; Tuesday 1st of April. 7pm >

Where; The West Meon Hut

http://www.westmeonpub.co.uk/

:beer:  LET THEM EAT CAKE :beer:

• Like 1

Someone is going to have to pm me and remind me of this as really wanna come and meet some folk!!........and eat **** loads of cake

set the date/ time in your phone ;)

• Like 1

Apolgies for not making the last two have been meaning to come but got sidetracked. I can mostly certainly make this one though its in my work calendar!

• Like 2

Apolgies for not making the last two have been meaning to come but got sidetracked. I can mostly certainly make this one though its in my work calendar!

Good to hear and reminded me to update my calendar too! :)

• Like 1

I'm hoping to bring the vRS along to this and meet some like minded people.

One question, does anyone bring VCDS?

We've had a chap with VCDS before come along.

Lee will remember his forum name so might be able to make contact again.

I'm terrible with forum names and real names.

• 2 weeks later...

That was a good one! 

agreed! Good to see yo, mate.

Cheers for the cake Lee :)

You're welcome ;)

Good to see everyone and very nice to see some new to the meet people. I hope you'll all come again to the next one :)

• Like 1