Welcome to the Jungle...... 170 elegance

whitebaron

Thanks whitebaron. Gives me a better idea of the jungle green colour before I order my new yeti. Thinking of getting a 1.2 Yeti Elegance with Matterhorn wheels, Alcaltarre trim, spare wheel and mudflaps

• Like 1

I was all set to order the SE trims for the interior - i'll add a few more shots later but with the jungle green exterior, the flood water brown ;) looks ok....

Almost as if it was designed specifically for it!  Reassuring, both for the Jungle Green look and the fascia.  I'll be keeping mine when it arrives.

Finally we have found a colour the floodwater brown trims actually look good on!

If I were you I'd definitely keep them!

I agree...  that trim matches NOTHING inside so to have it match something on the outside (at least) helps a bit.

• Like 2

Thought the same at the weekend, when I visited a dealership who had a Jungle in so I could make sure I was making the right choice!

The interior strips were the surprise of the visit - I thought they worked pretty well with the exterior colour too [emoji106]

Thanks whitebaron. Gives me a better idea of the jungle green colour before I order my new yeti. Thinking of getting a 1.2 Yeti Elegance with Matterhorn wheels, Alcaltarre trim, spare wheel and mudflaps

The only surefire way is to see it in person. That's what I did at the weekend, just in case I needed to change my order! Tracking one down at a dealer was quite tricky though, in the North West anyway.

I think its quite a difficult colour to photograph accurately.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, to me it looks a bit military surplus. Maybe you should add some grenade launchers and a pair of .50s on the top?

Maybe.. but i like that too

tempted to run American star and roundels to LM24 this year with a Kelly's heroes theme :)

• Like 1