170CR DSG L&K now "officially" available

ddyer79

Was configuraing my Yeti this morning, ready to place order at the weekend and low and behold during the last couple of weeks the above specification (and price) is now available on the web site and in the brochure. Great news ! Very pleased as this is exactly what I was looking for.

Haven't actually placed the order yet but here's hoping.

Edited by ddyer79

I had a look at an L&K on Saturday in black magic, the brown leather is not as bad as it sounds, actually looks & feels quality, is close to a Dark Chocolate, and not Milk or the horrible Caramac colour.

I had a look at an L&K on Saturday in black magic, the brown leather is not as bad as it sounds, actually looks & feels quality, is close to a Dark Chocolate, and not Milk or the horrible Caramac colour.

You have to be careful. In the relatively subdued lighting of the showroom, it may appear acceptable. But out in the sunlight, it's a different story. Of course, some folk even like brown as a paint colour!  :notme:

Edited by prodata

Arghhh - Caramac.

Brings back many childhood memories.

Wonder if it is still available?

170 DSG is one of the negatives of the L&K finally resolved.

There is still the remaining issues of:

- Compulsory Brown leather (no alcantara option or any black or gobi colours allowed)

- No choice of roof colour

- No choice on wheels

Unless you happen to like the L&K standard spec then I still think you get more choice with an Elegance.

• Like 1

Yes caramac is still around....well it was at lunchtime when I had one! And im sure I had one of these cars the other day as a courtesy car. Was definately a 4x4 l&k but it had black/grey leather seats im sure of it. They were heated if that makes a difference. Brilliant car to drive. Actually gutted I didnt have it longer. Made a change to my vrs anyway :-) good luck with the order.

Edited by Th3Grinch

170 DSG is one of the negatives of the L&K finally resolved.

There is still the remaining issues of:

- Compulsory Brown leather (no alcantara option or any black or gobi colours allowed)

- No choice of roof colour

- No choice on wheels

Unless you happen to like the L&K standard spec then I still think you get more choice with an Elegance.

BUT specifying an Elegance to L&K spec comes at a premium that you'll never recover at resale ....

• Like 2

I now have a Yeti Outdoor L&K 170 Tdi dsg on order with electric memory seat, spare wheel, tyre pressure monitor,  L&K wood trim, rear mud flaps and heated washer jets, I did have a manual on order but really wanted a dsg box.    

Trust me , the brown paint and leather really grow on you after a while , I like mine now, the leather has softened up nicely.

As for the 170 dsg now being available, not happy with that tbh , wonder if I can trade mine in already !

• Like 1

Personally, I would prefer black inside but in all reality, the brown works just fine (goes with the Tibetan Bronze paint, too).

CR170s have only ever been available with 4x4 drive.

And I like changing gear so not fussed about not having DSG!

Yes caramac is still around....well it was at lunchtime. im sure I had one of these cars the other day as a courtesy car. Was definately a 4x4 l&k but it had black/grey leather seats im sure of it. They were heated if that makes a difference. Brilliant car to drive. Actually gutted I didnt have it longer. Made a change to my vrs anyway :-) good luck with the order.