Boot Netting

Hi Guys,

I was a click away from buying the boot netting kit from here: http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Boot_Netting_System_-_Black_%28OCT3%29_5E0017700A

but noticed in the description it says: 

"Information: Black in Colour - supplied with your brand new vehicle as standard."

Is this the case with VRS estates in the UK? I thought it was an extra and not standard?

Mark

If you look on the Skoda Configurator its a 50gbp option so doesn't come as standard.

So looks like a 7gbp saving to get it from Hortons.

• 4 years later...
4 hours ago, Liam0205 said:

Interested in getting some netting but eBay prices putting the above part at £50 , around 35 Euro plus delivery from superskoda

has anyone got them and find them useful?

https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/5e0017700a-net-set-up-for-the-car-boot-skoda-21388.html

~€9 delivery.

I got a single generic net off ebay and it helps to stop stuff sliding around.

• Like 1

I have a full set of black available. i cant use them anymore due to the placement of my Amp and sub. mine are forsale. £40 posted let me know if you want them. if you do i can have them in the post tomorrow. they are in perfect order only a month or so old

Edited by JohnnyType2

6 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

I have a full set of black available. i cant use them anymore due to the placement of my Amp and sub. mine are forsale. £40 posted let me know if you want them. if you do i can have them in the post tomorrow. they are in perfect order only a month or so old

Thank you

ill have a think as that’s roughly the same price as a new set from Super Skoda, I was hoping to get a used set off eBay for half of that price 

16 hours ago, carrock said:

was standard on the very first batch of cars in 2013 ( if you kicked up a fuss ) as it was advertised as standard in the first mk3 brochure back in 2013

I know as I was one of them

More penny pinching later on then 

On 07/11/2018 at 21:58, Liam0205 said:

Thank you

ill have a think as that’s roughly the same price as a new set from Super Skoda, I was hoping to get a used set off eBay for half of that price 

If you don't want them @Liam0205 I'd be interested @JohnnyType2 assuming they'll fit my vRS hatch I just got. Need something to keep everything in place in the boot. Let me know, cheers