Put my new wheel on today ????

All ready got some of him 55mm. If i go big done think will look right.

I have a set of spider for sale if anyone know anyone that want some????

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have a set of spider for sale if anyone know anyone that want some????

You'll need Freedom membership for the selling Buddy, before the Mods get ya ;)

To satys

you might find it nicer etiquette to comment on the OP's wheels before you express your disinterest by posting your own photos.

better still would be to start your own 'new wheels' thread. But then they are just spiders - the OP has gone a bit more stanced.

I like them si1986 a big improvement over the stock. They must me et33 or something?

• Like 1

To satys

you might find it nicer etiquette to comment on the OP's wheels before you express your disinterest by posting your own photos.

better still would be to start your own 'new wheels' thread. But then they are just spiders - the OP has gone a bit more stanced.

I like them si1986 a big improvement over the stock. They must me et33 or something?

(Theres also a Rimfest pinned thread just for . .  Rims... :giggle:

Btw THey are nice rims

Didn't mean to offend anyone but much appreciated all the fellow members honesty.

To the original Op please delete my post. I do like ur audi wheels.

Edited by Satys

Nice wheel buddy. loving the offset :rock:

Best colour car and wheels too........ :rofl:

A tad lower at front maybe and they would look awesome with that offset..

that next thing to do a set of coil overs ?

Didn't mean to offend anyone but much appreciated all the fellow members honesty.

To the original Op please delete my post. I do like ur audi wheels.

no need to delete the post. Just a kindly reminder of a better way to approach someone elses thread.

bowders made positive comments first then showed an example of his chintzy vrs effort haha.

Your spiders do look good, but its just good also to remember who posted the thread. If i were you id start a thread anyway as its a tidy wagon you have. One thing must be said though 'COILOVERS!!!!!!QUICK!!!'

To the OP

you will probably need 1.5 degrees of camber, to make it drivable, and on that offset would look ace.

but remember you will need 1.5 negative camber but also 0.5 track camber as the shims sit diagonally with the axle pointing upwards, so itll be toeing in too much. The 0.5 at front will straighten it up. Then a wee bit arch rolling and itll be able to brush the deck.

no need to delete the post. Just a kindly reminder of a better way to approach someone elses thread.

bowders made positive comments first then showed an example of his chintzy vrs effort haha.

Your spiders do look good, but its just good also to remember who posted the thread. If i were you id start a thread anyway as its a tidy wagon you have. One thing must be said though 'COILOVERS!!!!!!QUICK!!!'

I know where you live.............. :bandit: ...........

Camber is a fun game

I ran a extra -1.5 camber with a pair of shims ( 2 is recommended max amount of shims )

It caused horrendous toe in

3.7 and 5mm

I used a 0.5 and the next one down toe shim in the end along with -1 shims

Rear to is now spot on each side :)