2015-model

Why do I feel frustrated that I'm down as bw20 so won't get cruise control? I've never had cruise, it wasn't a costly option but I still decided I didn't want it.... But now I feel a bit peeved  :wonder:

i guess its just that i know others will get something for free that i wont get i supppose....jealousy then!   Typical though, 22 week wait from order to start of bw and miss the 2015MY by 3 weeks.  Poo

You've every right to feel jealous! I'd never have a car without cruise and was surprised that it wasn't standard. In reality, on the rare occasion it works, it's a horrid system. Fiddly to operate if you don't have pianists fingers, counter intuitive and very unsophisticated. Can only change speeds by 1mph at a time, no integrated speed limiter available. Come on Skoda, take a leaf from just about any other manufacturers book and give us a useable system. I'm sure some like it but for me it's worse than poor.

I didn't add it for the sort of reasons London les  describes.  I've had it on hire cars but find UKmotorways and my impatience make it a bit pointless.  Acc would be a different matter perhaps.  I'm just feeling that I might be missing out on a freebie.  

I had ACC on my previous Superbs brilliant over here on the continent, never used it when I got off the ferry UK side as the amount of traffic on the uk road network is bonkers. Do I miss it hell yes but only on the continental side of my travels.

• Like 1

Hi yes I work for the skoda so maybe I can see the pictures if you pm me your email address I can try and copy and paste the items on the website, Sorry you cant see the pictures guys I can see them don't know if anyone else can. im fairly new to the commenting and sharing parts of this so If anyone can help or advise how I can copy and paste to the site would be much appreciated.

Hi yes I work for the skoda so maybe I can see the pictures if you pm me your email address I can try and copy and paste the items on the website, Sorry you cant see the pictures guys I can see them don't know if anyone else can. im fairly new to the commenting and sharing parts of this so If anyone can help or advise how I can copy and paste to the site would be much appreciated.

That's very kind but don't jeopardise your position by posting something that's not meant for release yet. Well, not on here anyway. Flog them to Auto Express as a scoop instead :giggle:

Of course, we are all dying to see the images though.

If you feel happy posting them here (which I don't see why not, if I walk into a dealership tomorrow they will show me), download them to your PC from CMS (right click each image and download), then upload them to Photobucket or Flickr and update the links in your post to point there rather than directly to CMS. You can see them because you are logged into CMS.

Or if you just download them and PM me, I'll let you know my e-mail you can send them to and I'll upload them so others can see too.

Edited by josedebardi

Would be interested to see the climate control new logos...

From the Golf 7 MY15 Changes

• New menu button for dual zone climate control air conditioning system ("MENU" text replaces existing "SETUP")

I actually like the old rear-armrest cup holders as they were adjustable...so could fit a cup, a ½l bottle or even 1,5l bottle if needed. Otherwise, the other adjustments are bland at best, and just "tweaks" :) 

• Like 1

All those details are for MY15 spec. Build date from week 22. For Australian orders, Tech Pack will now come without Reversing Camera. Reversing Camera will be included in Tech pack from Build week 42/43.

So let's clear this up...

The flat bottom steering wheel is not an option on the vRS? I REALLY want it (I know others don't like it), but I have FBSW on my Audi now and like the corners!

The pic of the new vRS badge is on a round wheel, and the original post suggested the supersport wheel (which I presume is the FBSW) is for the SE and Elegance?

Any clarity on this point?

I assumed the FBSW is not listed as an option on the vRS because it is standard. Surely that's right?? Why would you have a super sport steering wheel and not fit it to your sports version?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I assumed the FBSW is not listed as an option on the vRS because it is standard. Surely that's right?? Why would you have a super sport steering wheel and not fit it to your sports version?

It's not standard and is not listed as a change for MY15 so it's unlikely it's coming yet.