L&K photo

Gizmo

Title says it all really, I am looking for some photos of the above colours on an L&K, ideally with the door open so I can see how the colour contrasts with the brown leather.

WHY?

(please be quick as I wanted to order today... if I can actually find a dealer who wants the business!... my local dealers are obviously doing so well they don’t need to return calls or sell cars :think:  )

Title says it all really, I am looking for some photos of the above colours on an L&K, ideally with the door open so I can see how the colour contrasts with the brown leather.

WHY?

(please be quick as I wanted to order today... if I can actually find a dealer who wants the business!... my local dealers are obviously doing so well they don’t need to return calls or sell cars :think:  )

Par for the course these days it appears.

Problem solved,

SWMBO saw her 1st Jungle Green Yeti today and her mind was made up.

So the 3 local dealers who couldn't be bothered to return a phone call lost a sale and Neil @ Allams got the sale:

Outdoor 2.0 TDi 170CR L&K 4x4 manual

Jungle Green

Electric drivers seat

Rear mud flaps

Spare wheel

TPMS

Heated washer nozzles.

Ordered similar spec on 17th, what delivery date did they mention ?

We only have an estimate of mid July at the moment as the order could not be finalised until Monday (order finished around 1600hrs on Saturday) we should have an (estimated) BW on Tuesday.

Problem solved,

SWMBO saw her 1st Jungle Green Yeti today and her mind was made up.

So the 3 local dealers who couldn't be bothered to return a phone call lost a sale and Neil @ Allams got the sale:

Outdoor 2.0 TDi 170CR L&K 4x4 manual

Jungle Green

Electric drivers seat

Rear mud flaps

Spare wheel

TPMS

Heated washer nozzles.

No sunroof  :sun:

No sunroof  :sun:

Yes thats std on the L&K

The L&K gains the following std spec over an Elegance:

• Black and silver 17” Origami’s
  • Electric door mirrors (adjustment, folding heated and dimming)
  • LED rear lights
  • Panoramic sunroof
  • Silver and black (ends) roof rails
  • Brown leather and carpet and mats
  • Heated windscreen
  • Columbus DAB
  • Park Assist
  • Various L&K logo’s and scuff plates

OOOOOOOO Nice :)

Lets hope they keep that arrangement when we come to upgrade Ivor.   :yes:

I will check to see of the L&K is cheaper than the Elegance with the extras I want.  

But that will be in a few years time.   :)

The wait might not be so long. Pre-order of mine I was told approx 4 months lead time. Ordered on 24th Feb and was told Week 20. Yesterday I get a call to say it's now Week15 which is 2 weeks away and all being well should have it for 1st May pickup.

• Like 1

I ordered my L&K on 15 march, checked prelim order date & was given week 16 ( 14 april ) - approx 4 weeks  :rock:

I think they have been very cautious quoting 16 weeks.

Neil did say mid July was really the worst case scenario, but until he could put the car onto the system on Monday it really was anybody's guess, although he did check that nothing on the order was on the suppliers list of parts that may cause a delay in building, so hopefully it will be here quicker.

But after waiting 26 weeks for my Superb after being told a 12 -14 week lead time I will not get my hopes up until it arrives in Epsom!!

Thanks to TP for this find. I just ordered it Magnectic brown metallic.

The salesman did tell me it usually looks black in most lights with subtle hints of brown metallic fleck.

3C328987-6BDD-4519-AE06-5DC6A6C03579_zps

AC5FB7BF-4E61-4E8C-9B9C-FAF8069520A2_zps

I love the fact it's exclusive to the L&K , so a little bit more of a rarity on the roads.

• Like 2

Neil did say mid July was really the worst case scenario, but until he could put the car onto the system on Monday it really was anybody's guess, although he did check that nothing on the order was on the suppliers list of parts that may cause a delay in building, so hopefully it will be here quicker.

But after waiting 26 weeks for my Superb after being told a 12 -14 week lead time I will not get my hopes up until it arrives in Epsom!!

Any preliminary build date yet ?

Thanks to TP for this find. I just ordered it Magnectic brown metallic.

The salesman did tell me it usually looks black in most lights with subtle hints of brown metallic fleck. 3C328987-6BDD-4519-AE06-5DC6A6C03579_zpsAC5FB7BF-4E61-4E8C-9B9C-FAF8069520A2_zps

I love the fact it's exclusive to the L&K , so a little bit more of a rarity on the roads.

Welcome to the brown club ,,,, oooo er

Welcome to the brown club ,,,, oooo er

Can you share some pics if your car kerms? They are the only ones I've seen.

• Like 1

Nice.  I like the metallic black/brown.  It's like my GSXR750.  In the brochure looked awful, but in the flesh looks black until the light catches the flecks.  Everyones first thought is uuurrgghhh but when they see it, it's great.  I might have to change my thoughts on a jungle green Yeti now...

Link

4669723952_e0a7f8600b_b.jpg

• Like 1