No blanks in the Console Button Bar ?

According to the latest downloadable manual, there are 8 listed buttons (of the 10 possible positions).

Central Locking

Stop/Start

Traction Control

ESC

Driving Mode

Park Assist

Auto Parking

Tyre Pressure Sensor calibration

In addition, I think you get a button for the Electric Tailgate on the Estate.

Are the functions always in the same place ?

Can all the positions be filled ?

Traction Control

ESC

Tyre Pressure Sensor calibration

In addition, I think you get a button for the Electric Tailgate on the Estate.

I doubt you can have all buttons filled at once due to differing specs....

You'll only get TC or ESC, not both.

I have tyre pressure monitor but no button as it's done through the infotainment.

And yes there is a button for the electric tailgate.

I have all options that require a button and there's still fake buttons left. So no luck there... Unless you suffer from extreme OCD you'll learn to live with it. :)

My car doesnt have an ESC button at all, can only be turned off via the infotainment.

Wondering if perhaps its a model year thing or that just cars with ESC plus (cars with ESC Sport in other words) have the ESC off button.

On my Cc I ordered park assist and the powered rear sun blind to avoid blanks.

What I didn't realise was that by having the tpms sensor in wheel option I lost the calibration button so had a blank.

I have all options that require a button and there's still fake buttons left. So no luck there... Unless you suffer from extreme OCD you'll learn to live with it. :)

As long as I have only one or two I think I can accept it but it would have been nice to have a full complement.

Cars in Australia have the TPMS but seems we don't get a button also.

(Now this is just a curiousity thing) What is the highest button count sighted ?

Edited by softsand

My car doesnt have an ESC button at all, can only be turned off via the infotainment.

Wondering if perhaps its a model year thing or that just cars with ESC plus (cars with ESC Sport in other words) have the ESC off button.

My guess is that if you have the appropriate infotainment system you wont have the physical button. I don't have it either, and neither for instance the Tyre Pressure calibration button (both of those is done on the screen).

My guess is that if you have the appropriate infotainment system you wont have the physical button. I don't have it either, and neither for instance the Tyre Pressure calibration button (both of those is done on the screen).

I think it's more to do with trim level then infotainment, the vRS comes with the ESC button, probably to make it easier to switch the TCS off or to put the ESC into Sport mode.

I would love to have that TC/ESC off button. It's a pain if it needs turning off to go into the confusing infotainment unit. It was easier in my Alfa159SW, where a short press of a button = turn off TC and a long press = turn off TC & ESC.

I would love to have that TC/ESC off button. It's a pain if it needs turning off to go into the confusing infotainment unit. It was easier in my Alfa159SW, where a short press of a button = turn off TC and a long press = turn off TC & ESC.

That's how the button works in the vRS only you can't turn the ESC off, only put it into ESC Sport.... No idea what that does though....

If you have the auxiliary heater in colder climates is there a button for that? Remember not all options are available on UK spec cars.

Nope!

No extra button for Webasto.