How Many People Tow With The Yeti, Any Tips

gumdrop

But isn't the phrase 'Caught the edge ...' grammatically unattributed?  Hence, who or what did the catching is not actually specified? 

Discuss.   :nerd:

(The Yeti forum seems a little quiet this morning.)

• Like 1

Just back from Spain towing an Eriba Triton. compared to my previous 1.9tdi Roomster, it feels overgeared needing down changes where the Roomster would have dug in.  However by travelling at 58mph instead of 55 the engine is on the torque and climbs better.  Fuel consumption is 35.8mpg as opposed to 38mpg with the Roomster, but we are going a little faster. (off the maxidot).

I have Milenco airo mirrors which work well clipped to the tops of the mirrors. I'm interested how Fred gets on with his new 140dsg 4x4 as we both have similar eribas.

Yeti elegance 2.0 11obhp 2wd

Pete

Just back from Spain towing an Eriba Triton. compared to my previous 1.9tdi Roomster, it feels overgeared needing down changes where the Roomster would have dug in.  However by travelling at 58mph instead of 55 the engine is on the torque and climbs better.  Fuel consumption is 35.8mpg as opposed to 38mpg with the Roomster, but we are going a little faster. (off the maxidot).

I have Milenco airo mirrors which work well clipped to the tops of the mirrors. I'm interested how Fred gets on with his new 140dsg 4x4 as we both have similar eribas.

Yeti elegance 2.0 11obhp 2wd

Pete

Haven't towed with it yet Pete. I'm expecting a vast increase in fuel consumption with the new one, the 110 gave me 47mpg over the nearly 3 years I owned it. 

Fred

Haven't towed with it yet Pete. I'm expecting a vast increase in fuel consumption with the new one, the 110 gave me 47mpg over the nearly 3 years I owned it. 

Fred

Yes I'm, getting around 50mpg solo, I think the extra torque on the 140bhp will give you much better figures towing, as long as you don't go quicker :giggle:

• Like 1