Richard's Ford Fiesta ST and Focus RS

BossFox

So more power and a sharper chassis are anticipated.....who would have guessed?

Meanwhile over at Bossfox's garage a spokesman said, 'Yeah, we've already done that'.

• Like 3

Pretty much this:

So more power and a sharper chassis are anticipated.....who would have guessed?

Meanwhile over at Bossfox's garage a spokesman said, 'Yeah, we've already done that'.

They are basically thinking of allowing a spec Similar to Mountune stage 2.

So less power than mine, no LSD and smaller brakes.

It's just a bit of media attention to keep the car interesting as it'd due for replacement in a year or two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Liking that Richard, I bet your tuned Fiesta isnt a great deal slower though is it?

The cornflower blue really suits it I think, great with the matching interior accents and black wheels.

As much as I like the new Mclaren, this I love. You can't beat a fast ford! Colour looks great in the photos too. Those seats look awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

As much as I like the new Mclaren, this I love. You can't beat a fast ford! Colour looks great in the photos too. Those seats look awesome.

Arguable the RS was more fun on the way back from the dealership too.

It's not "too fast for the road".

Arguable the RS was more fun on the way back from the dealership too.

It's not "too fast for the road".

Yes, I would naturally have high expectations for the Mclaren just because of what it is, but I love the fact ford can do that to a "Focus"! Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nice write up. Expected it to be more rear biased which is great. Haven't driven a Golf R yet but I'm guessing it's setup for understeer. Drove an old S3 and it was awful. It understeered badly just like an average FWD car so you'd lift off to adjust so it almost seemed pointless it having 4WD. I want a 4WD that can power through a corner and it sounds like Ford have done that. I like the RS from the front and rear but not too sure of it side on. Love the colour and the seats though.

Edited by MartynVRS