Black grill surround,? 70 quid r advice

Did you manage to get to the bottom of the ABS/TC issue you've been posting about? Just safety system fault's that could cause issues at MOT time are normally more important than cosmetic tweaks.

Vinyl wrapping isn't hard and di-noc etc is easy to work with as long as you clean/prep first and use heat/common sense.

You're unemployed, regardless of cost, should wrapping the grill really be at the top of your list?

JRJG

Ha, Ha, Ha, Just noticed this. What a cheek !!!!!! You don't know the guys circumstances.

Cheers wire and the rest, except for you jrjd, must be one of the people who have made so much unemployed, or you've had the silver spoon, mammys boy

And by the way jrjd, I've 3 vrs,s and I'm unemployed, so stick that in your pipe n smoke it, thats if you can get ur head from up ur own hole, I've a ep3 type r as well, not bad for being unemployed, thanks for paying my taxes, o and I run them all on red,except the Honda, only super unleaded will do

Think you've crossed the line saying 'thanks for paying my taxes'. Fair enough if you're unemployed as none of us here know your circumstances but there is no need to goad people like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Maybe I did, but I've worked all my life and have been recently made redunded, it's hard m8, but all I was asking was the cheapest way, his comment came from nower, is that wat he does in the forum, look at people's problems and have a poke, every1 I've chatted to on this site have been brill, there was no need for his unhelpful comment and he,l not be paying my taxes for long, I'm a grafter not the high arc ey

Lol, thanking the working class for paying your taxes and gloating about running your cars on red ain't the wisest thing to do on the net mate.

As for your grill, wrap it or spray but sounds like you have plenty of money so you might as well pay someone to do a pro job on it

Vinyl wrap it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont bother total nightmare.

Go to halfords, get a tin of grey primer, a tin of your desired colour,a tin of clear lacquer, take your grille apart, rub it down with some sandpaper to give it a good key then 2 coats of primer, 3 coats of your colour and to coats of laquer.... job done.  will cost about 20. quid.

It's fine if you take your time I vinyl wrapped mine for less than £5 and less than 2 hours of my own time.

Bought some and tried it but just made an arse of it, after 3 goes decided to spray it instead. You maybe just have more patience than me mate.

Bought some and tried it but just made an arse of it, after 3 goes decided to spray it instead. You maybe just have more patience than me mate.

Hair dryer to work the vinyl and a squirts bottle and decent squeegee makes all the difference!

• Like 1

If you want it done gloss black I can ask my mate, he works in a bodyshop and had offered to do mine.

You'd need to post/get it to Kent and pay for return postage etc, but it'll be cheaper than £70!