in car cinema system!

well thats a 1st!!!i was kinda bored this evening and so i thought wat the hell just set up the home cinema system in the car see how it is and if its gooood , well WOOOOWWEEEEE :eek:

i think thats my next mod maybe Lol i put one of my fav cd's on play and well i was litrally blown away ok my system is a relativly powerfull 400watt system :D but surround sound in the car i recon i want it alot ....

how ever i feel some what ashamed to say yeah i got my cinema sytem in my car..all i need is a few (little 7") screens and i can link my ps2 to it tooooo

good idea or not!

I don't know why you even posted the question' date=' 5.1 DTS surround with a 27" flat screen folding from the roof, pimp my ride style!!!!!

Matt[/quote']

well it was more for my music really, considering i wouldnt have to worry about a hu and amp etc etc its all in one. it aint that bad is it! useing the speaker spaces that are there already...

soo do we like the idea then :D wont take no more than 20mins!!!:D the amp fits in the glove box too wich helps, annnd then i can just have a screen in the dash and the two head rests...oooo im excited :cool:

• Administrators

Is it just my filthy mind, or does the title of this thread suggest something significantly less appealing than an entertainment system?

I keep reading it as "In Car ENEMA system", which is sure to be a big (s)hit with the Lax(ative) Power readers........ :P

Is it just my filthy mind' date=' or does the title of this thread suggest something significantly less appealing than an entertainment system?

I keep reading it as "In Car ENEMA system", which is sure to be a big (s)hit with the Lax(ative) Power readers........ :P[/quote']its meant to be CInema!!! ARGH!! :(

Is it just my filthy mind' date=' or does the title of this thread suggest something significantly less appealing than an entertainment system?

I keep reading it as "In Car ENEMA system", which is sure to be a big (s)hit with the Lax(ative) Power readers........ :P[/quote']

Can't beat toilet humour :thumbup::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: