diesel misfire wiper problem and earth problem?

I have a 1.9 TDI 2007 Octavia ambient

It is doing some strange things, when running the engine is underpowered and seems to hesitate like a misfire if it was a spark ignition petrol I have checked the exhaust for blockages and even ran the car with no exhaust i have changed the filters substituted the air flow meter off my other Skoda I have cleaned every sensor i can think of 

the front wipers jump slightly on starting the engine

They sommetimes come on for one sweep within a few minutes after starting

There is a earth return voltage of 2.56 volts on all the earth returns which arnt under load 

I just wonder if any one has ever had any similar problems and any help would be greatly appreciated

The  engine codes that do come up are P1602 power supply terminal 30 too low intermittent 

P3101  motor for intake manifold flap V157 open or short to ground intermittent

i have replaced the intake flap and motor and even rewired the four wires back to the Ecu, It still comes up with the same code !

can someone tell me were the Power supply terminal 30 to low is relating too ? 

does any one have any ideas why the wipers do what they do 

The wipers have a feature built in that moves the wiper at the parked position up or down just a few millimetres when you switch on or off the engine. It's supposed to save the rubber from adopting a bias to one direction. (Not the boy band ). Might have something to do with what you're seeing?

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick replies I didnt know the wipers were supposed to move but it makes sense

I will try all the suggestions posted The battery seems new but i will renew it as i dont know its age.

The main earth from the battery to the chassis leg, to the gearbox ,the earth on the N/S suspension turret  I have cleaned, but i have noticed there are some more, one near the passenger head light and two in the inner footwell P/S so i will get those cleaned as soon as the weather permits  :happy: