TSR Performance RR Day - Sat 8th Oct - Names only

devonutopia

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right - I'm going to change this to 8TH OCTOBER 2005. Tigger, if thats a problem, take yourself off the list, but I'm OK with this. Can a mod please change the title of it, please? I'll edit my first post.

:thumbup:

Oh dear, never mind. :(

1) Jason, devonutopia

2) Tigger_1979

3) Jonny5ive

This is for the 8TH october though - just to make that clear. I could do with the thread title being changed, hint hint ;)

:thumbup: Thanks. Couldn't seem to drop enough hints in here so contacted my SW mod. :D

1) Jason, devonutopia

2) Tigger_1979

3) Jonny5ive

4) drm_jones

No-one else? I have promised TSR I had about a dozen+ interested, although having said that they never came back to me with a minimum number.

People - don't rely on hints if you want something doing - PM someone. We don't read every post of every thread, you know! :D

:rofl: I know for the future. I was kinda hoping a mod wanted to come along and would spot my hints in the process. ;)

Sorry only just noticed this, had added my name to one of the other threads. Still interested!!!!!

1) Jason, devonutopia

2) Tigger_1979

3) Jonny5ive

4) drm_jones

5) matt8373

It may be worth either getting threads merged or pm ing the original people who were intereted.

:thumbup: But what happened to all the interest in my feeler thread? I was sure there were loads more people interested in a local SW RR day. :confused:

1)jason

2)tigger

3)jonny5ive

4)drm_jones

5)matt8373

6)m17rkj, mark