• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)jason

2)tigger

3)jonny5ive

4)drm_jones

5)matt8373

6)m17rkj' date=' mark

7) EL Richy...but in a williams powered clio!! (tom white)

8) DR Zoidberg (not going on the rr unless we can talk him into it)

9) FunkySi (will need directions from Bristol, Ta)

1)jason

2)tigger

3)jonny5ive

4)drm_jones

5)matt8373

6)m17rkj, mark

9) FunkySi (will need directions from Bristol, Ta)

From Bristol it's just head south down the M5 for about 40 minutes until you get to the bridgwater junction (think its 24 or 25) Directions are on www.tsr-performance.com too. Its literally a short spit from the motorway. :cool:

1)jason

From Bristol it's just head south down the M5 for about 40 minutes until you get to the bridgwater junction (think its 24 or 25) Directions are on www.tsr-performance.com too. Its literally a short spit from the motorway. :cool:

Bridgwater is between j23 and j24 ...... depending which end of Bridgwater they are ... I think it will be j24 and go back into bridgwater going past the local Skoda dealer ..

dont go to j25 that is Taunton

This is about the best map you can get to the place. :cool:

local_map.gif

1)jason

2)tigger

3)jonny5ive

4)drm_jones

5)matt8373

6)m17rkj, mark

9) FunkySi (will need directions from Bristol, Ta - SEE ABOVE MATE ;):D)

1)jason

2)tigger

3)jonny5ive

4)drm_jones

5)matt8373

6)m17rkj, mark

9) FunkySi (will need directions from Bristol, Ta - SEE ABOVE MATE

10) the other jason(work permitting)

Nice to see it make double figures. This day IS going ahead either way - Its not numbers permitting at all, but I will need to info them a few days in advance, so will have to say the final time for ATTENDING AND GOING ON THE ROLLERS is Tuesday night, October 4th. So first thing Wednesday 5th, I can tell TSR how many to expect and also how many they'll have to feed.

Other people are welcome to attend at the last minute if only for the social.

:o Would be nice for other yokels to think of other things we could around the area though. I can't see the RR day alone being a full day's entertainment. :)

yeh thats a bloody good idea! though tbh there is sod all in bridgewater apart for sedgemore splash! :D :think:

You mean Cheddar? Sounds like a plan. A small drive would be nice at least. :cool:

1)jason

2)tigger

3)jonny5ive

4)drm_jones

5)matt8373

6)m17rkj, mark

9) FunkySi - Now in full possession of directions :D

yeh thats the one! lol :o i can book something up, cus i have a friend whos pally with the people down the track. obviously if there is demand! i have been down there before and it looks a right giggle! or intern we could go Go Karting in avonmouth and if there is enough people then we probally can have the track to ourself! :thumbup::thumbup:

so what do people think?

I don't think it would be wise to book any other activites, as we don't know how long the RR day will last, especially as we've got little idea of the final number of people going yet.

Is there anything that could be done off the cuff? Obviously, a small drive is an example, but not sure what other activities could be just done as and when we show up somewhere? :)

yeh thats a good point, we can organise that for a differant day/weekend. i think that a small drive to a pub could be in order, and also this may appeal to more people who are not up for the rr as they have standard car and dont value a rr session! any change for a meet lol! :P still i am easy and will go with the flow!

Shall I add you to the list? :thumbup: More the merrier :D

1)jason

2)tigger

3)jonny5ive

4)drm_jones

5)matt8373

6)m17rkj, mark

9) FunkySi - Now in full possession of directions

11) Andy - butchvrs (maybe with two cars :eek: )

well guys this does sound like a good one, unfortunatley i will not be able to make it. :(

to all that are going however have a really good time, and congrats Jason on organising this one, i would have loved to be there but due to family commitments its not to be Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:P :finger::rofl: If its still not boosting I won't be going on - thats for sure. :D

What I propose is to have an 8am meeting time on the 8th October HERE!

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=330400&y=134382&z=1&sv=330250,134250&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Its a service station, just off J24 (you come off M5, head toward "town" and at roundabout after brief dual carriageway you turn right - 3rd exit I think) If we meet there at 8am, it gives a short time for a chinwag, and we'll all convoy down to TSR (which is only about a mile away, if that) for an 8.30am start.

Been told its going to be a nice relaxing day. Should be a good' un. :thumbup:

http://www.tsr-performance.com - For any general TSR info. ;)