Wax Appeal Detailing Samples Group Buy #1

Sparkly

Once these are packed I will double check for spares for the reserve list.

Anyone with Cherry Glaze has done well as I brimmed these which it turns out is a pinch more than 100ml.

Anyone with Mr Pink you can easy get 8 washes out of these 100ml samples.

• Like 3

How does delivery work? Do we have to go to the UPS site and select an access point?

I am sorting this today and tomorrow.  I will select the nearest UPS access point to you based on the address provided.

Those who have sent me e-mail adresses and phone numbers will receive text updates, those who have not I will PM you your tracking number.

I feel like a  kid in a sweetie shop looking at all those samples.

Took the words right out of my mouth! 

I've already said it a few times now, but I'll say it again... Thanks Mark... This really is awesome

• Like 1

Guys, massive apologies I am running a day late on deliveries. Everyone should still have their order for the weekend but this is why I haven't sent out tracking numbers yet.

Really sorry to everyone. I'm going to chalk this up to the learning curve and will make sure I account for more time packing and labelling in future.

• Like 1

You guys are ace, thanks for the understanding.

Just an advanced heads up to you guys, I intend to be at the National Meet in August under the Wax Appeal banner with a car full of samples and products for sale on the day.  so Wax Appeal #2 will go ahead as normal at start of July but then #3 will take place live at Blyton and should hopefully include some product demonstrations on the day.

Swaffy and Bert I will bear you in mind for reserve list, a PM will go out to all reservists once the main batch is shipped.

Thanks

No worries from me re time scales, in fact out lass would probably like it longer as I am amassing products and just waiting on these before I attack the cars.

She wants me to time with the newborn or something probably....

• Like 1

Guys, small speed bump, some of you have not provided me with your names, I only have usernames.

I can get around the lack of e-mail adresses and phone numbers by using my own and PM'ing tracking numbers to you on here, but I have to have your real name sent to me via PM before I can send as they will ask for proof of I.D at the store and I doubt anyone has a printed I.D with their username on it, or at least I hope you dont. :D

Please get those to me ASAP.

Cheers Guys.

Guys, small speed bump, some of you have not provided me with your names, I only have usernames.

I can get around the lack of e-mail adresses and phone numbers by using my own and PM'ing tracking numbers to you on here, but I have to have your real name sent to me via PM before I can send as they will ask for proof of I.D at the store and I doubt anyone has a printed I.D with their username on it, or at least I hope you dont. :D

Please get those to me ASAP.

Cheers Guys.

This must be a nightmare for you sparkly and to echo the sentiments from others already I am really grateful for the effort you have put in so far. Might I suggest though for the next one there is some form of application form where it doesn't let you proceed until you have filled in all the prerequisites. I'm sure the admin could set you up a template or something. This would then save you all the hassle of having to chase info.

• Like 2