18" gemini alloys with tyres for sale

Hi iv got 4x gemini alloys for sale off octavia vrs mk3 with tyres (continental) 225/40/18 2 month old selling due to upgrade xtreme alloys I'm looking for £800 any questions just ask thanx

post-100439-0-70889100-1402006797_thumb.jpg

post-100439-0-66418500-1402006828_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Xtreme Alloys are very nice (not that I'm bias!!)

Might be worth putting on ebay, selling alloy's is a funny old business, I'd say at £800 with tyres that's not too bad, if you take into account how much the alloys are alone.

I had a similar issue with my 17" alloys, priced at the value of the tyres, but I just kept getting stupid offers!

GLWS!

• Like 1

LOL

It was worth a shot. I'm fully aware of the price of tyres but to some its worth getting something rather than having them lying about a garage indefinately.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Do you know what the offset and centre bore are on these? I seem to remember the offset is quite high but they would look FABULOUS on my A6 allroad if they are ET45-ish with a centre bore of 66.6mm.

Do you know what the offset and centre bore are on these? I seem to remember the offset is quite high but they would look FABULOUS on my A6 allroad if they are ET45-ish with a centre bore of 66.6mm.

57.1 bore compared to your 66.5-6, I assume its the recent Allroad?

The offset on these is ET51, 

Wrong tyres for your Allroad, will reduce the rolling diameter by quite a large percentage as they have 225/40/18 or 235/40/18

I wasn't worried about the tyres, they'll sell for £250 on eBay no problem, but the small centre bore is wrong for my A6 sadly. Which is a shame as these are a BARGAIN at the price you're asking.

It might be worth advertising them for a Mk II Audi TT as they are an almost perfect fit on those (ET52, 57.1mm, 5x112).

Good luck!