Saks's Fabia MPI

Saks

Soo been a while,

Finaly got a Job...started to work on a few things on the car. The car still got a leaky steering rack, and the fenders are very rusty. But i've decided I wont fix any of those things any more. This will be the last season of the Fabia, and it's time to buy something else. But in the time I've decided to have max fun with the car and enjoy it.

Few weeks ago me and my friend worked on the car. We tried to make a custom rear anti roll bar. 

20150315_102051_zps4yoyka1m.jpg

20150315_104042_zpsmbjkrbby.jpg

20150315_123756_zpsqhcfcfxo.jpg

But we failed...to much problems where there. So back to the drawing board and come up with a plan B. I hope we will manage to make it any soon.

So we had to make something about the rusty fenders. So my friend grabed a watterproof marker and started to draw :D

20150315_170803_zpsn0xlxsbo.jpg

Here are also my new set of shoes for the summer.

This was the finished product

20150315_180414_zpsamcxdbtc.jpg

20150315_190556_zpsrlsjcx6m.jpg

20150315_190525_zpsalnvgc77.jpg

Today I managed to mount the summer Tyres on the new set of wheels. Had to make the aligment again because it was a bit off. But now it's everything perfect.

20150328_125634_HDR_zpsn4enylmm.jpg

20150328_125740_HDR_zpsrdoostkl.jpg

My trusty brakes :D

20150328_125811_HDR_zpsvfyw4elg.jpg

20150328_125843_HDR_zpspkb6j7jn.jpg

And unfortenatly the sun took his part on the drawing :( But it isn't to bad...it's still here that is all that matters

20150328_125912_HDR_zps6qaac8ii.jpg

20150328_125941_HDR_zpsj07etp75.jpg

And here is a little video of me and my friend...and our mighty garage :D

That's it for now :)

Edited by Saks

Tnx mate :D

They are still 15s like the Audi pepperpots. I didn't want to go bigger...because I still have this brand new Bridgestone Turanza tyres...so it would be a waste not to drive them or sell them.

Tnx Adam :)

Yeah and I've seen in your Topic that you will become a Father...so Congratulations on that. Would write something in it...but I have almost no time anymore haha. So I come to the Forum here and there to check a little.

And tnx Dark_Hero!

So to be quick...I had realized that I've done a stupid thing with the front splitter. I had blocked the airflow for cooling the brakes that the Fabia has from Factory. So i cut holes in it and now it's ok :D

2015-03-29%2014.20.04_zpsd97gpqe4.jpg

2015-03-29%2014.20.21_zpsk1onx3va.jpg

Was driving today a little. The old road betwen my home town, and a bigger city near me. Corner heaven. 

And was going to pick up my girlfriend from work...and as i left the town and the corners came...a wild Honda Civic FN 9 Type S appeared. 1.8 VTEC 140hp.

I saw the guy was keeping up with my speed...so it was touge time. Pure full throttle 10min long and fighting with the corners. Best day so far on this road. The guy couldn't keep up with me on the tight corners and on hard braking. Pure fun...and my Fabie prove it self against a stronger opponent. The brakes and tyres are genius that only I can say.

As we entered the city...back to normal driving...i was turning the other way...gave the guy thumbs up...he honked me and sayed goodbye.

As I said, a genius drive with a lot of fun...I said I was going to sell the Fabia...but now I am considering to keep it aniway :D

• Like 1

Well a fun little car and a good chassis...doesn't matter that it only has 68hp. But if you keep your foot down and you know what you are doing...stronger opponents like in my case the type S and in yours the ST will fall :D