Maxidot fuel left graphic

Hello all. I think I read on here the other day that someone likes the the car traveling towards the petrol station symbol. Is this just on the vrs or did I imagine the post?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Only had the car a few days. I have an elegance. Is it on the infotainment then. Will need to check :-)

Only had the car a few days. I have an elegance. Is it on the infotainment then. Will need to check :-)

Yes it is, press the CAR button.

It comes with the Columbus infotainment system, just press the CAR button as Neily said.

You can also have a nice 3D graphic of the car when you select "Vehicle Status" from the same CAR menu.

When you have warning messages like low fuel or an error the graphic becomes transparent showing your the affected components.

Very "premium" touches in my opinion.

Is that car graphic always just silver/grey -ish or matching the body colour of your own pride & joy? Mind is the unpainted primer hence is a match but curious for others!

Is that car graphic always just silver/grey -ish or matching the body colour of your own pride & joy? Mind is the unpainted primer hence is a match but curious for others!

It should be the same spec/colour as your car, including optional wheels.

• Like 1

It should be the same spec/colour as your car, including optional wheels.

Really? Mine is silver, but the car is blue. Does anybody have a picture of the display with a car image other than silver?

• Like 1

Really? Mine is silver, but the car is blue. Does anybody have a picture of the display with a car image other than silver?

I think he is joking with you, mine is silver :)

• Like 1

Mine must of stalled as its always on the left hand side of the screen and yes its a Columbus system in a Elegance.

Mine doesn't start moving till it thinks there is about 150kms to go, so after I've done 700kms already.