Briskoda National Meet

Hyphons

With it coming up to almost less than a month away I thought I'd start a thread to see how many and perhaps who will be coming along to the (let's call it the NM for short :D) NM, will be nice to see some Citigo's band together like some of us did at the 2014 Skodafest meet, maybe if enough of us show up we'll get our own special corner to group together in :giggle:

• Like 2

I'm looking at going but won't know for a about 10 days .I agree with you Hyphons it would be good to see a few more Citigo's owners like Skodafest and see what others are up to with their cars.

:-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Mick 50
  • Like 1

There was just two of us at last years National

Me and Taylor93

I'd only picked the car up the day before, 2 days after buying it over the phone

Got to come to the National, its a great day out

• Like 1

With it coming up to almost less than a month away I thought I'd start a thread to see how many and perhaps who will be coming along to the (let's call it the NM for short :D) NM, will be nice to see some Citigo's band together like some of us did at the 2014 Skodafest meet, maybe if enough of us show up we'll get our own special corner to group together in :giggle:

lets hope so :)

• Like 1

Did I miss the Citigo gathering at Skodafest 2014?

I only saw one or two.

I think some people may of arrived later on, I myself got there I think it was 1 or 2 in the end I was parked with 4 Citigo's myself included I think

I think some people may of arrived later on, I myself got there I think it was 1 or 2 in the end I was parked with 4 Citigo's myself included I think

Ah, that explains it.

We arrived about 10am, got bored and left around 12:30pm.

• Like 1

I may come in the Citigo instead of the Octavia. Not sure yet, would say I'd trailer it there but I dont think I can be doing with the added hassle.

Really depends on what time I've to wash the car before the show as out the day before.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

us 3 are being hardcore lol I dont think its that far for me, are you camping over hyphons? your apologies are accepted 59hopper as I will probably look dead to the world too haha

I'm not the camping type + it might be raining, I'm staying at Blyth in the Travelodge just off the A1 at the moto service station

I'm not the camping type + it might be raining, I'm staying at Blyth in the Travelodge just off the A1 at the moto service station

Fair does hyphons :) I love camping but only of the weather suits it haha a wet tent is a pain to put away lol citigoers meet up when were down there guys?? :D

• Like 1